So here’s today’s agenda: We’ll be coveringAgenda1. A basic overview of Trulia and why it’s valuable2. Ways you can use Trulia to Show You’re an Expert3. How you can use Trulia to Market property4. Trulia as a Lead Generation ToolAnd we’ll end with a few links to get you more info on some of the tools we’ll talk about and a short Q&A session for those of you looking for more info.
1. Lead Strategy: Converting Your Online LeadsJovan Hackley Mariana WagnerContent Manager & Agent Trainer Lead Conversion Specialist & Technology Trainer
2. Who are you? POLL: How are you engaging with your leads ?
3. Agenda Definitions | Lead Conversion Converting | Lead Research Converting | Lead Capture Converting | Lead Nurturing Q & A | Your Questions about Conversion
4. Defining Lead ConversionLead = Potential sales contactGeneration = Publicity to get lead’s attentionCapture = Getting Lead InfoNurturing = Handling leads and their infoConversion = Turning a lead into a client/customer
5. Lead ResearchConverting Online Leads into Clients
6. Lead Research: What You Need to Know• Who is your lead?• Where did your lead find you?• What are your lead’s primary interests?
7. Lead Research: Your ToolboxIDX Must Haves• Forced Registration• Control Mechanism• “What” Reports• “When” Reports
8. Lead Research: Goal Goal: Intelligent conversation that results in a quality conversion.
9. Lead CaptureConverting Your Online Leads Into Clients
10. Lead Capture: Why CaptureCapture Benefits• Save time• Create custom experience• Start of Service/exchange
11. Lead Capture: When to Capture?You Decide: Options• Property Info• Photos• Statistics• Reports Note: Your carrot must motivate -Image: Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
12. Lead Capture: What to Capture?Always capture At some point you have to shake hands• Name• E-mail• Phone Number Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
13. Lead Capture: What to Capture?Always capture At some point you have to shake hands• Name• E-mail• Phone Number Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
14. Lead Capture: Understanding LeadsGood Information & What does it mean?• Name• E-mail• Phone Number
15. Lead Capture: Understanding LeadsBad Information & What does it mean?• Name• E-mail• Phone Number
16. Lead NurturingConverting Online Leads Into Cllients
17. Lead Nurturing: Follow UpWhen to follow up:• Within 5 minutes• No more than an hour Conversion Likelihood After 10 x’s 1 Hour -LRM Study, 2009
18. Lead Nurturing: Follow-UpHow to Follow Up• Be Human• Be Persistent• Be Actionable
19. Lead Nurturing: Follow-UpWhat to include• Who are you?• Property/area reference• Contact info• Why should they call?
20. Lead Nurturing: Follow-UpWhen to give up on a lead• All Bad Information• “We’ve purchased/sold”• Lead says “Stop”• Signs of incompatibility
21. Lead Conversion: Goals & expectationAverage Results• Visitors to Registered Leads: 1 – 3 %• Leads to Closings: .5 – 1 %• Closing Goal: 3%
22. Q&AWhat do you want to know about Online Lead Conversion?
23. Find Out More Training@Trulia.com www.facebook.com/truliapro www.twitter.com/truliapro www.Pro.TruliaBlog.com Pro.TruliaBlog.com