A Note from Sept/Oct Sponsor Report
DairyCast Impression Stats
World Dairy Expo - Visits with
a number of dairy producers and
industry leaders from around the
world, each offering a unique view
of our industry and how we can work
together to make our industry better.
That dedication to improving the Banner Impressions
industry was evident in the number of 20,000
participants in each of the education
seminars. We are thankful to have the 15,000
opportunity to capture each of those
seminars and provide them to our 10,000
DairyCast audience around the world. Podcast Impressions
National FFA Convention - Over 5,000
50,000 young people gathered together
with their passion for agriculture and -
the goal of feeding a growing world Sep Oct Total
population. While the challenges we
continue to face seem to be more
dynamic than ever, we are fortunate to
have young leaders with the passion
and desire to solve them all and lasso
the moon, too.
The challenges presented to our
industry are beyond the rising DairyCast Downloads
production costs that end at the farm
gate. The presence of the Humane
Society of the United States has
also risen substantially as they
dedicate millions of dollars from September
their packed coffers to the ballot
initiative Proposition #2 in the state of October
California. As you are probably aware
the proposal restricts the freedoms of
livestock producers and constrains
their production practices through
the implementation of housing size
minimums in the name of “animal
welfare.” The need for unity in the 2,035
voices of all agriculturalists has never
been greater than today.
Sept/Oct Sponsor Report
Events Attended Sept/Oct
• World Dairy Expo 24 shows were produced
• National FFA Convention 180 average downloads per
episode in Sept/Oct
4,336 total podcasts downloaded
Interviews 8,672 podcast impressions
3,575 banner impressions
47 interviews conducted 17,578 emails sent
29,824 total impressions
See Who’s Listening
Sept/oct Sponsor Report
“It’s a convenient Benefits of Podcasting
way to stay up to
date on industry • Enhance customer intimacy.
topics.” • Engage decision makers and influencers.
• Share product messages and stories more dynamically than most other media.
-DairyCast • Connect with customers where traditional marketing/sales do not.
• Deliver valuable insight to customers like no other company.
• Integrate with other components of the marketing mix.
• Provide a convenient source of information that can be listened to where and
when they wish.
• Independently produced media ensures customers receive
the best content and perspective available.
• Feedback sought regularly through Web comments, surveys, email feedback, and
• Incredibly flexible and responsive – Changes to content and format are made
quickly in response to customer interests and recommendations.
• Coverage of industry events, promotion, and travel are included as part of the
sponsorship without additional expense.
Truffle Connects you and
your Key influencers &
• Producers of the most downloaded agricultural podcasts
• Largest source of online interviews
• Widest array of agricultural sponsorship
• Sophisticated member tracking
• Relationships with international media and information sources
• Preferred conference content distribution partner
• Information people are asking for
• Integrated content management