Costa Rica Short Rental in Playa Samara

682 views

Published on

Costa Rica Short Rental is a website for owners to promote condos........

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
682
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Costa Rica Short Rental in Playa Samara

  1. 1. COSTA RICA SHORT RENTAL   OWNERS AP. in PLAYA SAMARA
  2. 2. Loc: 9°53  0″N  85°32′0″W           by Google Maps
  3. 3. <ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>We are located on the Pacific coast in southern Guanacaste, just a 2 minute walk from two of Costa Rica's most pristine and safe swimming beaches, Samara and Carrillo. You can get our exact location on Google Maps. </li></ul><ul><li>Complete Address </li></ul><ul><li>Montelaguna Residence Calle por Carrillo, defrente Punto Indio Samara, Guanacaste </li></ul><ul><li>To get here from San Jose </li></ul><ul><ul><li>By car : It is a 3 hour drive (on paved roads) Public coach service : 5.5 hours Private bus service – Interbus 4.5 hours (Visit InterBus website for details) Plane – 45 minutes. 1-2 flights per day. The Carrillo airport is 2 miles from Montelaguna Residence </li></ul></ul><ul><li>To get here from Liberia </li></ul><ul><ul><li>By car : 2 hour drive (on paved roads) from Liberia </li></ul></ul>
  4. 4.   Transportation  Sámara is located approximately 35 km from Nicoya, the economic and administrative hub of the region. Access to Sámara is via paved roads. The paving of the final 35 km of the drive, &quot;Road 150&quot; from Nicoya to Sámara on through to Carrillo was completed in early 2006. Public buses operate between Sámara and Nicoya; express buses operated by Empresa Alfaro connect Sámara with San Jose. Air service is provided by Sansa Airlines to the small Carrillo Airport, about 5 km east of Sámara.
  5. 5.   &quot;ap.t 56sqm Samara Costa Rica&quot; <ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>  </li></ul><ul><li>There are two lovely one bedroom condos available for rent at Residence Montelaguna. They all have the same layout, however, what changes is the way they are decorated (see photos). These condos are perfect for a couple or even a couple with two small children as the sofa in the kitchen area pulls out and becomes a sofa bed. The apartment has an entrance with closet, a bathroom, good size, fully equipped kitchen/living area. Then there is a spacious bedroom with a good size balcony, large enough to eat on and relax. The condos have ceiling fans and AC. </li></ul>
  6. 6. &quot;ap.t 89sqm Samara Costa Rica&quot; <ul><li>T here are 5 two bedroom units available for rent at Residence Montelaguna. We offer two different layouts to choose from. Both layouts consist of; a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining area, master bedroom with bathroom and a second bedroom with a second bathroom. The apartments have ceiling fans throughout and AC units in the bedrooms. Perfect for two couples or a family with children. The rooms are spacious enough that an additional single bed can be added if needed. </li></ul>
  7. 7. Price list for ap. 56sqm. 2 people + sleep 2 kids <ul><li>High season (Nov. 15 - April 30, + July) - Daily:      90 USD - Week:    540 USD - Month:  1300 USD    Green season (May 1 - Nov 14. Less July) - Daily       65 USD - Week:    400 USD - Month:  1000 USD     Holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter) - Daily:   120 USD - Week:   720 USD - Month: 1500 US                               * see booking terms </li></ul>
  8. 8. Price list for ap. 89sqm. max 4 people   High season (Nov. 15 - April 30, + July) - Daily:    250 USD - Week:  1750 USD - Month: 3200 USD     Green season Green season (May 1 - Nov 14. Less July) - Daily:    200 USD - Week:  1400 USD - Month: 1900 USD     Holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter) - Daily:    290 USD - Week:   2000 USD - Month:  3500 USD                           * see booking terms
  9. 9. Booking terms Check In/Out - Check In: 17h00. Check Out: 11h00. Damage Deposit - 700 USD Cleaning - Once per week Reservation deposit - 40% of the rent. Remaining 60% must be paid upon arriving along with the damage deposit. Funds Transfer - Client is responsible for all fees associated with money transfers/paypal Cancellations - Any cancellations made after confirmation of reservation will result in a 15% administrative fee charged on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation. Cancellations made within 21 days of projected arrival will result in a 25% penalty on the total value of the reservation. Those made within 14 days of projected arrival will result in a 40% penalty of the total value of the reservation. Guest is responsible for all bank fees associated with refunds. Extra Guests - 20 USD a day per person subject to prior approval by Montelaguna Residence.  
  10. 10. more info and photos at   http://triptepare.com/

×