Choctaw By: Maggie ,Nathanael, Michael
Transportation By:Nathanael The Choctaw Tribe Walked Everywhere and sometimes go on boats.
Clothes By : Maggie
- They all wore animal skins men wore leggings and woman wore skirts.
Arts and crafts By:Maggie
- The Choctaw was famous for their rivercane baskets and their wood carvings.
- When they were forced to move to Oklahoma, the Choctaws couldn’t get the
Shelter and diet By:Michael
- In the past the Choctaws lived in circular lodges called hogans.
Location By : nathanael
- The Choctaw Tribe Lived in Oklahoma.
- They also lived in Mississppi , Alabama,
Interseting Facts By: Nathanael , Maggie ,and Michael