Blackfoot By Hayden Grace and Seth
Transportation By Hayden Berg
- They used horses, rafts or dogsleds.
- The girls clothing was deer skin dresses.
- The boys clothing was buck skin tunics. BY Hayden Berg
Arts & Crafts
- Blackfoot artists are known for their fine quill embroidery and beadwork
- They made Jewelry, Navajo rugs and Baskets. BY GRACE
Shelter by Seth Grimm
- They used sticks and buffalo skins to make their homes. There homes were tepees. There homes were permenit
- . They move alot because they chase buffalo heards. There dwellings did depend on the season.
Food They eat buffalo, mountain sheep, nuts and berries. BY GRACE
Location: By Seth Grimm
- Most Blackfeet people speak English today BY GRACE
- The Blackfeet weapons were arrows. They fought with clubs.