By : Hannah , Matthew and Luke Apsaalooke (Crow) Nation
Interesting Facts by Matthew
- They had many enemies like the black feet.
Food and Shelter by Hannah
- They ate corn,beans and bufflo meat and they hunted and picked it all.They made there homes out of log lodge poles and and they lived in tepees.
Native clothes by Matthew
- Women wore dresses and men wore leather coats. They wore moccasins
Location by Matthew
- They lived in south east Montana near yellow stone.
Transportation by Luke
- And when they traveled by river they usually built rafts and crows would use dogs pulling travois to help them carry there belongings. The crow Indians weren't coastal people.
Interesting facts Hannah The husband would proposed by giving them a horse.
Arts and Crafts by Luke
- Crow artists are famous for their bead work and carving arts.
Interesting Facts by Luke
- Chief Plenty Coups was a famous Apsaalooke chief.