For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send his son into the world to condemn it but that the world through him might be saved
1. JESUS SAVES For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord! Believe On the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved
2. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
3. But God commendeth his love toward us,in that,while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
4. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
5. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved! For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD
6. They say, if a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man’s, shall he return unto her again? Shall not that land be greatly polluted? But thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the Lord.
7. In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction; your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion
8. Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, And thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts. For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot! Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? Therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways
9. REPENT,REPENT,REPENT AND I WILL CLEANSE THEM FROM ALL THEIR INIQUITY, WHEREBY THEY HAVE SINNED AGAINST ME; AND I WILL PARDON ALL THEIR INIQUITIES, WHEREBY THEY HAVE SINNED, AND WHEREBY THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST ME. THE PROPHET THAT HATH A DREAM, LET HIM TELL A DREAM; AND HE THAT HATH MY WORD, LET HIM SPEAK MY WORD FAITHFULLY. WHAT IS THE CHAFF TO THE WHEAT? SAITH THE LORD, IS NOT MY WORD LIKE AS A FIRE? SAITH THE LORD; AND LIKE A HAMMER THAT BREAKETH THE ROCK IN PIECES?