“Take calculated risks.
That is quite different from being rash.”
George S. Patton
I am a 16 year old male who lives in Horsham,
Pennsylvania. I enjoy history and business
classes in school. I also find joy in playing
lacrosse and teaching youngsters how to play
the game. I got my driving permit on my
birthday (August 3rd
) and I’m very excited to
apply for my drivers license on February 3rd
Horsham is a town in Montgomery County
Pennsylvania. It is named after Horsham of
Sussex county in England. In the 2000 census
Horsham‘s population was said to be 24,232
What do othersthink about me?
An interest profiler described me as
Enterprising and Conventional. I am a
Persuader as well as an organizer. The
same profiler found I would be best suited
for a career in business and finance.
What do others think
A workvalues sortersaidIvalueindependence anIneedgood working
conditions. “Do whatyouare”says Ihave enthusiasmforwhatIdo and thatI
geta lotofinformationbyaskinggood questions. Italso says Imaynot
prepare forthings well.
W h at Go o g l e w i l l say
abo u t me i n 5-10 year s
• In 5 years Google will say I got my
bachelors degree in business or finance.
• In 10 years Google will say I secured a job
at a company where I do what I trained to
do in school.
What GooGle Won’t
• I am funny
• I am an athlete
• I am interested in History and
• I am Irish and Scottish
• I am an avid eagles fan
• I want to be successful in life
and provide resources for my
kids to be successful.
• I can accomplish a lot if I am interested in
what I am doing. I am a hard worker when I
believe in what is being done.
• I am a good athlete especially on the
lacrosse field where I excel the most.
Per so n al Passi o n s
• I have a passion for the Philadelphia
• I am also passionate about College
Football and am very knowledgeable
• I am passionate about making money
and achieving a relaxing lifestyle
throughout my life. This is why I got a
job now so I can have money now and
also have money to help throughout
Facts about me
• I was named Freshman Offensive MVP of
the lacrosse team.
• In 2006 I won a state championship in
football with the Horsham Hawks.
• I am ranked 90th
in my class
• I never want to work closely with someone
who is loud and obnoxious.
• I dislike parents who get too involved in
Thank you for watching my presentation I hope
you learned a few things about me.