1. Tell us about your most recent assignment or current job position?
My recent assignment is with <Client Of Latest Project> as QA Analyst, also Lead..
Worked on <no.of> projects within Nationwide since last <no.of Years> so used both Mercury QTP tool
My major responsibilities are like:
1. Creating test plans and test cases based on the functional requirements document using Quality
Center and Once test cases are created I used to do automation scripts based on those test
3. When I worked with LISA or QTP, I use to record scripts and modified them based on the End user
4. While modifying I used to insert lot of verification points using Filters (output values - QTP) , also
page load verifications using Assertions (Page CheckPoints -QTP) .
5. Also build some basic Java assertions (Page Checkpoints - QTP) …for verification of field properties like
its length, existence of field, its label verification ……..
6. I also used to configure my script to run in different Environments by setting all environment
properties under Configuration files.(Environment Variables /Files- QTP)
7. Used to run script with different scenarios by inserting all the input fields into the dataset and
parameterizing those column names with in script.
7. I also inserted failure logs into my script, so that I can inform to my team or open a defect based on
the priority when bugs are found.
8. Use to attend to my team meetings and also testing meetings.
9. Weekly I use to submit my report to the Testing team manager and Project Manager.
10. I also used to keep track of the issues identified and close issues after verification.