A mentoring program self-assessment tool designed to help youth mentoring programs improve current processes by evaluating program quality based on the Elements of Effective Practice ™ standards (MENTOR/ National Mentoring Partnership), and current research on evidence-based practice in the field of mentoring, as well as insight from mentoring program practitioners around our state.
These elements are the nationally recognized standards of practice for youth mentoring. Complementary training and capacity building sessions based on this model are offered by MPM to support use of best practices, and ongoing technical assistance for QMAP participants will be provided.
If you have not been assigned login information, click on the Program Registration Form .
Registering also gets you access to additional resources, such as funding announcements and inclusion in MPM’s public referral system. *Nudge, nudge* - Don’t forget January is National Mentoring Month!
• Allan Bakke, Big Buddies of Western Community Action
• Jan Belmore, Kids 'n Kinship - Apple Valley
• Dale Blyth, University of Minnesota
• Shannon Carlson, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota
• Blair Gagne, Mentor Duluth
• Leah Goldstein-Moses, The Improve Group
• Joellen Gonder-Spacek, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota
• Dan Johnson, Kinship of Greater Minneapolis
• Judith Kahn, Kahn & Associates
• Mai-Anh Kapanke, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota
• Deborah Mattila, The Improve Group
• Deborah Moore, Minnesota Youth Work Institute
• David Nelson, Carlson Family Foundation
• Deanna Nurnberg, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities
• Linda Oto, Northfield Public Schools (ISD # 659) • Rebecca Pilarzyk, Bolder Options • Jessica Ponthan, CommonBond Communities • Kari Ratz, CommonBond Communities • Hannah Reardon, Big Buddies of Western Community Action Inc. • April Riordan, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota • Polly Roach, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota • Alicia Schwartz, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities • Amy Sinykin, Charities Review Council • Paul Snyder, University of Minnesota • Darrell Thompson, Bolder Options • Mindy Twetten, Mentoring Partnership of Minnesota • Greg Zweber, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota