On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
A set of 15 questions ranging from Easy to Extreme Hard You will learn something from this Try to send me the answers via mail – email@example.com or send em as a message in http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000212983659
2. X , an actor known for his deep research and commitment for his roles , When he got the chance to portray Y in a film . he approached the producers that he would like to meet Y to learn more about him . But unfortunately Y refused as he never liked to be a basis for a movie. But still what X did was along with a crew member he visited Y's house ,acted like a traveler who need some directions & Y replied the inquiries . Thus X was able to learn Y's talking styles and all . And the film went on to be a huge success and was nominated for Oscars as well .Solve X , Y & the movie .
3. In 1980s the screenwriter has met X and that’s what resulted the film Y . People had no idea of X and this film made X famous .X has increased his confidence and made more public appearances . Z, who played the character inspired by X also met him to know and study more about him & his nature. Both the screenwriter & the actor who played the lead role won the Oscars.Later the screenwriter as a tribute to X , gave his Oscar statue to him and it was carried by him throughout various appearances . Few years back X passed away. Solve X , Y ,Z
4.What’s he trying to do ? What it has to do with out theme ?
5.Who , claim to fame ?
6. The family of X sued the producers of the film . The family was interviewed by the producer and what the family says that the producer has offered them the compensation for using X as the inspiration for the film. The family says around 50+ scenes are directly inspired from the life of X .Later the defendants still admitted the film is partly inspired by X .The actor who played X, went on to win an Oscar for his performance. Solve X & the film .
7.Identify & Connect !
8.Snaps from which film ? What’s the unique distinction the film holds in regards with Oscars ? Next slide
9. The famous producer has organized a party as part of the first anniversary of his film which won the Best Picture and many major awards and over 18K people have taken part in that . The producer is known for something else as well . Who , film ?
10. In a certain Oscar ceremony the presenter of the Best Film forgot to announce all the nominees instead he went up the podium and directly opened the envelope & announced the name of the winner . This was really a rare occurrence .The presenter was one of the most famous actors of the last century . Which film ? Connect this to Q5
12. Both the films X & Y were produced by the same company and their plan was to release both of them in the same year so that they will be the best contenders for the Oscars that year. But unfortunately it didn’t happened. X was released first and won the best picture & the very next year Y was released and won the best picture . Solve X & Y .
13.What made this Asian location famous ?
14. What’s the nickname given to this trio ?
15. A approached B’s family and offered her the lead role in a 1980s film C; B was signed the next day, beating out D for the role. D also went on to act in a movie E of the early 1980s and she never looked back.But unfortunately actress B died at a very young age.Both the films C and E were directed by A. Solve A-E .