How To Use Traffic Geyser Video To Get To The Top Of Google
1. Catchy Title <ul><li>The first thing that will prompt anyone to click on your video is the title of your video, so make sure your video has an eye catching title. </li></ul>
2. Interesting Thumbnail One of the initial impressions that anyone forms on the video is based on the thumbnail on the video. So select a thumbnail that is relevant to the video and catches the eye.
3. Submit Your Video to Social Bookmarking Sites Digg, Redditt,Delicious are all Social Bookmarking websites that are visited by millions of users every day. Submit your videos to these sites and then get some help from friends and family to move them up in popularity. If you get lucky - you will get thousands of views within a short period of time.
4. Use Forums to promote your Video Become a member of forums of your niche and promote your videos using these forums. When you use forums - there is a great chance that someone who found your video may forward it to someone else and getting viral is much easier on forums than it is on other mediums.
5. Email Blog Owners About your Videos Almost all niches have a few blogs which have thousands of subscribers. You can email these blog owners and inform them about your video. They will get interesting content for their subscribers and you will get a wide audience for your videos.
Hopefully by following some of these tips you can submit your videos to video sharing sites that will get you the most exposure and views.
For more information on getting more online video views or ranking high in Google search engines with online video visit Traffic Geyser Video Marketing. You can also visit the Traffic Geyser website for more video marketing tools.