1. Cloud Computing.Public and Private Clouds : Public Cloud.A public cloud is one based on the standard cloud computing model, in whicha service provider makesresources, such as applications and storage, available to the generalpublic over the Internet. Publiccloud services may be free or offered on a pay-per-usage model.
1. Cloud Computing.Public and Private Clouds : Private Cloud.Private clouds are built exclusively for a single enterprise. They aim to addressconcerns on data security and offer greater control, which is typicallylacking in a public cloud. There are two variations to a private cloud.
2. Role of Grid computing in Cloud Computing.Basics of Grid and Cloud Computing : o Basics of Grid Computing : Grid Computing get benefit distributed resources from various institutions called resource providers on the demands of clients consuming them. Heterogeneous resources from different providers: Software, Storage units, hardware architectures, etc.
2. Role of Grid computing in Cloud Computing.Basics of Grid and Cloud Computing : o Basics of Cloud Computing : Cloud Services are “consumer and business products, services and solutions that are delivered and consumed in real-time over the Internet” while Cloud Computing is “an emerging IT development, deployment and delivery model, enabling real-time.
2. Role of Grid computing in Cloud Computing.Grid and Cloud Layers: