Where can I find out more?
Use cases/case studies
In pairs or small groups, select an example of a
technology which you have used, or could use to
• Technology *will* go wrong
• Have a backup plan or alternative activity
e.g. If a video fails, have alternative demonstration
(and perhaps have copy on local VLE, YouTube etc?)
• Be aware of inclusivity (not just accessibilty) –
technology usually makes life easier
• Use a range of technology options to ‘spread the
load’ when considering plan B
Points for consideration
• Would you consider using any technology in your
• Will you plan to implement any ideas/suggestions
highlighted in this session?
• Consider how you might evaluate its use
• Will you need help/ would you like help implementing
• How might you report your outcomes – University
outlets, Physical Sciences Centre...?