National Junior Honor Society
•T-shirt money is due
•Turn into Mr. Mullens
“Partner’s Club” Meeting
• We will meet in Ms. Dollard’s
room during STAR this Friday!!!!
• Start thinking about a new name for
the club and our design for our
shirts this year!!!
Are you honest at school, with your parents
and with your teachers? Remember, you
can’t do wrong and feel right!
Please collect BoxTops for
Special Olympics!!!! Turn
in to any teacher!
in Pointer Hall!
The fear of the
Lord is the
• Monday: Toasted cheese sandwich, tater tots,
green beans, applesauce and fruit juice.
• Tuesday: Beef taco, lettuce, cheese, salas,
cinnamon roll, oranges and fruit juice.
• Wednesday: Hamburger, lettuce, pickle,
tomato, French fries and mixed fruit.
• Thursday: Chicken sandwich, lettuce, pickles,
French fries, peaches and fruit juice.
• Friday: Sausage pizza, garden salad, carrots,
grapes and apples.
JLA-Junior Literacy & Arts
It is not too late to join!!
3rd meeting – Fri. Oct 11th
during STAR in Pointer Hall
Sponsors: Amber Bryant
and Chris Ross •Remember to turn in
T-shirt designs and X-
Men movies permission
If you have other commitments this
Friday, you can still be involved, just
speak with Mrs. Bryant or Mr. Ross.