Monday: Chicken sandwich, French fries,
and orange smiles.
Tuesday: Soft taco, refried beans, sliced
peaches, cowboy cookie and salsa.
Wednesday: Chicken nuggets, mashed
potatoes w/gravy, green beans and hot
Thursday: Trout treasures, tater tots,
coleslaw and hot roll.
Friday: Stuffed crust pizza, garden salad
and fresh fruit.
The cafeteria will begin featuring a fruit
of the week. The fruit will be on display
starting on Wednesdays so that students
can see it and learn about it. Students
who eat the plate lunch will get a free
sample of that fruit on Fridays. Yum!!
Please bring pictures
of your Vet to Mrs.
Wall of Honor
Pay $1 and purchase a brick for
your Vet on Veteran’s Day. Give
Money to Mrs. King by November
Velveeta Boxes Needed! Save
them and Turn them in to Mrs.
by November 1st!
Monday, October 25, 2010
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
VBSD Fine Arts Center
2001 Pointer Trail
Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
RED RIBBON WEEK IS THIS WEEK
• Monday-Dress in red for Drug free awareness week
• Tuesday “Smarty’s don’t do drugs” nerd day.
• Wednesday “Team up against drugs” Twinkie day.
• Thursday “Tackle drugs” wear your football jersey.
• Friday “Say peace out to drugs” hippie day.