2. Monday – (dress like your friends)Tuesday – (wear your favorite team jersey and/or hat)Wednesday – (dress like a rock star or punk rocker)Thursday – (dress in ALL green and white for school spirit)Friday – (wear pajama pants and/or house shoes)
3. FALL “COSTUME” DANCE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th 7:00 – 9:00 CJH COURTYARD $5 at the door Wear your favorite costume.Door prizes, Book Fair gift cards to be given away. Drinks, etc. for sale in the cafeteria. Don’t miss out on the fun!
4. The next JLA meeting will be Tues. Nov. 1 st in the library during CJHS time!Remember to finishreading your book(Thor, Ironman, orBlack Widow) & turnit in before the mtg.so we can check out a new set of books to everyone.
5. JLA Members… Remember to bring your permission slip back as soon as possible for the showing of the movie Thor on Wed. Nov. 2nd from 3:30-5:30.
6. Pictures andInformationSheets shouldbe returned toMs. Sexton,Ms.Hammond, Ms.Allbaugh, or Mr.Mullens byNovember 1st.
7. I am the vine, you are the branches.The one who remains in Me and I inhim produces much fruit because youcan do nothing without Me. --Jesus Christ
8. For God so loved the world that Hegave His only Son that whoeverbelieves in Him shall not perish, buthave everlasting life. --John 3:16
9. Monday: Mini corndogs, bakedbeans, fruit cup and hot roll.Tuesday: Stromboli w/sauce, tossedsalad, chilled grapes and krispy treat.Wednesday: Hamburger, tater tots andpeaches.Thursday: Vegetable beef soup, grilledcheese sandwich, fruit crisp andcrackers.Friday: Enchilada’s, seasonedpinto’s, blushing pears and hot roll.