Attention Pep Club
We are having a Pep Rally this week.
You will need to Bring your Poms to
Attention Pep Club Members
•This week is sprit week and you are encouraged to dress up.
You may dress up on game days just make sure you do your
uniform check on Tuesday and Thursday.
•Tuesday we are cheering at the 7th grade game you will
need to be at the field by 5:00pm. We will cheer for all 3
•Thursday is a Pep Rally if you dress up green and white you
will need to bring your uniform and poms for the pep rally.
SPIRIT WEEK: NOVEMBER 2nd-6th
•Monday – Camo Day “Can’t hide our Cougar Pride!”
(dress in camo)
•Tuesday – Hillbilly Day “Shout your pride from the
hills” (wear flannel, boots, etc.)
•Wednesday – Rock Star Day “Rockin’ with the
Cats!” (dress like a rock star)
•Thursday – Green/White Day “Show your school
spirit!” (head to toe in green and white)
• Monday: Chicken Fajita, lettuce and tomato,
Spanish rice and chilled grapes.
• Tuesday: Spaghetti w/Meat sauce, garden
salad, apple w/ caramel dip and bread stick.
• Wednesday: Country fried steak, mashed
potatoes & gravy, peach slices and hot roll.
• Thursday: Bar-B-Q Sandwich, baked beans and
corn on the cob.
• Friday: Stromboli w/sauce, French fries,
orange slices and oatmeal cookie.
JLA (Jr.Literature& Arts)
• JLA isaclub uniqueto Coleman. Noother
school has one.
• It focuseson improvingreadingskills through
the use ofgraphicnovels.
• Wereadgraphicnovels,focusing on the story
line andthe illustrations and then discuss our
JLA Informational Meetings
• Do you enjoy reading graphic novels?
• Do you like Superhero movies, books, stuff?
• Do you like being a part of a fun group?
• Informational meetings will be held in Cougar Hall
during CJHS time this week.
• Come see if you’re interested inbeing involved.
–Mon., Nov.1 –Any interested 8th/9th grader
–Tues., Nov. 2– Any interested7th grader
Forms for the Project
Graduation t-shirts can
be picked up from Coach
Please bring pictures
of your Vet to Mrs.
Sexton by November
Wall of Honor
Pay $1 and purchase a brick for
your Vet on Veteran’s Day. Give
Money to Mrs. King by November
Velveeta Boxes Needed! Save
them and Turn them in to Mrs.
by November 1st!
Veteran’s Day Information Forms
should be returned to Mrs. Sexton
or Mrs. King by November 1st.
See Mrs. Sexton if you need a
Veteran’s Day Form!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.