1. Ayala Westgrove Heights is a high-end residential subdivision amidst rolling terrain and valleys blanketedby thousands of mango trees. With more than 50% of the entiredevelopment dedicated to open spaces.
2. How to get toWestgrove
3. •Strategic Location•Unique Orchard terrain•Grand amenities•Growing Community•Sound Investment: Rooted in the heritage of AyalaAlabang
4. Unique Orchard Terrain
5. Grand amenities
6. Grand amenities
7. Main Clubhouse
8. Indoor Tennis Court
9. Children’s Play area
11. Central Park
12. FANTASTIC VIEWSThe village was designed to take advantage of the naturalcontours giving residents varied views. These views arepreserved with the use of underground utilities.Laguna de Bay Makiling Tagaytay
13. NATURAL OPEN SPACE• More than 50% of the land is devoted to open space.• The entire subdivision is declared as a bird and wildlife sanctuary.
14. Strategic Location• A few steps outside the subdivision is the Westgrove Plaza, complete with Mercury Drug, BPI, The Skin and Spa and other specialty shops• Rustan’s Fresh and Paseo de Sta. Rosa are also nearby.• The South Luzon Health and Medical Center and Asian Hospital are minutes away
15. EDUCATIONAL HUB• Just outside the gates are premier schools like: St. Scholastica’s College – Westgrove De La Salle Canlubang Don Bosco Beacon School• Soon to rise will be Xavier School in Nuvali June 2012• Miriam College to open by 2014
16. Church of St. Benedict - Westgrove
17. Church of St. Benedict - Westgrove
18. GROWING COMMUNITY GROWING COMMUNITY• AWH is one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the South.• It is an active and bustling neighborhood that creates & encourages interaction and activity.• Residents have established various social, cultural, leisure, environment clubs and committees to be able to mingle with those who share their interests and passions.
19. Security and Village Concierge• Ayala Westgrove Heights is secured by the Emirate Security Systems, Inc.• The village is being managed by Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC). Aside from the maintenance of common areas, landscaping, waste management, and other basic services, the Village Concierge also provides the following: – Coordination with accredited contractors for minor plumbing and electrical repairs – Assistance in social events and parties by providing a list of accredited suppliers
20. Concept Photos
21. General Information on AWH Assoc. Dues: 43 Pesos/sqm per year Architectural Theme: Mediterranean Maximum Height Restriction : 9 meters from the highest corner Frontage: 5 meters from any side of the lot facing the road Setbacks: 2 meters from any side of the lot not facing the road Lots per square meter start at Php 13,400 to Php 15,300
22. Payment Schemes for June 2012 95 -5 (12 months from Reservation) Bank scheme 60 days : 20 -80 10 – 15(16) - 75 15 – 15(18) - 70