2. Scam in Vietnam, yes or no ?In Viet Nam you can be ripped off..Vietnam is a great country of kind and smiling people, and a unforgettablebeautiful landscapes. But in Viet Nam you can be ripped off , why not! In thecountry where you come from, where you live, there is also many scams! Allaround the world there are scammers and honest people and in Vietnam , thesame! You has to pay attention then there is never a problem.Try to be honest and you have to know that:- Concentration of tourists attracts scammers: This is true in all countries of theworld. Once you quit the touristy places then you never have the issue- You are the super-rich compared to Vietnamese and it is obvious that you willnever pay the same price as the Vietnamese even after negotiations (mandatoryin Vietnam ...). But this is not a scam! You have to be aware that you will paymore expensive than any vietnamese and it s the rule of the game . If you know’that don t think that it s a scam, just take part of the game . Now the game is to’ ’bargain all you can. It is a question of culture where people in Vietnam havealways been accustomed to cultural and commercial exchanges but that is aanother story! Not a scam! Dont go to police to claim that you ve paid 20.000Dong more expensive than another vietnamese for the same thing...
3. How to avoid scam in VietnamBe careful about the real crooks, there are certainly :Taxi scam but it s really easy to avoid them . Just call for serious one s. Many’ ‘taxi company have honest meters. Mai Linh taxi, Saigon taxi, Vinasum taxi,recognizable by their green and white colors for May linh, rose and white forSaigon taxi or white with red and green at vinasum . Take them and you neverget any scam!Girls scam: If you are searching for prostitution , then you can be ripped off andi think you can get hight rate of being scammed. There are many many historiesin Vietnam but there a few people have been claiming. But to avoid it, youknow how to doMoney scam: In some places, you can be asked by some one for money change( USD agains Dong Vietnam or Vice versa, and Euro coins agains Euros notes( they are going to say that in Vietnam, the bank doesnt accept the change, yes ,it s ) but they are trying to scam you in giving you back less money than thenomal exchange rate. Dont change money with them, only with the bank orrecommended jewellery !You have your prejudices, but i advice you to do not think that everyone istrying to rip you off, to Enjoy maximum your stay in this beautiful country.How to make cheap Vietnam visa on arrival
4. Travelling in Vietnam, this is great! Now it is easier than ever! You can booktravel on line, buy air tickets from any where in the world to go to Hanoi orHochiminh city with a few clicks .. restaurants, hotels are everywhere ... dreamfor those who seek their holiday in Vietnam! Foreigners who wish to apply for avisa to enter Vietnam in 2013 will be charged higher fees than 2012 The amountof a single entry visa goes from U.S. $ 25 to $ 45, applicable to all foreignerpeople and those of Vietnamese holding foreign passports.Back on the price of the invitation letter, letter is imperative to apply for yourvisa on arrival. We just have a look at the forums of Travel community(Backpacker, Travel forum etc) - I noticed that many agencies and travelwebsites offer price between 15 -20 USD. Why buy it so expensive ? Why dontgo and enjoy the Easy and cheapVietnam Visa ?How to make a cheap and easy vietnam visaOne option: Visa on arrival! This visa can be done at home, online, fast andcheap! Price: This is not expensive only 8 USD for approval and 45 USD for thevisa on arrival, it makes 53 USD, with this visa, you can stay in Vietnam for amonth! If you are not good at business and government formalities, so what areyou waiting? Check this linkhttp://minhanhvoyage.com/en/Visa-au-Vietnam/vietnam-visa.htmlHow to make Vietnam visa on arrival- Visit the page Vietnam Visa approval letter- Choose your type of visa (there are 4 most common types) and prices( between 8-40 USD)- Pay via paypal- Wait 2 -3 days (working days)- Receive your invitation letter sent by local agency- Go to Vietnam, do not forget your invitation letter- Get your visa at the airport -Pay your stam fee then start your holidaysHave a nice trip
5. How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?Fisrtly i advice you sincerely: dont afford the Visa in Vietnamese Embassy inyour country! Absolutely not ! Why? Its over their times ! They take alot ofyour Time and money! Now get Vietnam Visa is so easy and so cheap ! Imsure with my 10 years of Tourist guide that there are no bad surprise withthe Visa Vietnam on arrival ( VOA )Before you go to Vietnam , you just get the Appoval Letter from a travel agencyfrom Vietnam then fly to Vietnam and get your Visa ar the airport - Its sosimple and fast Check here ( How to get approval letter for Vietnam ) for theVisa procedure and trustable adresses for your Visa Appoval LetterHeres my second explanation: how to get your visa on arrival. Basically, with aletter of invitation or Approval letter in English , on arrival at the airport, youget by yourself your visa - Its around 15 minutesWhat do you need to get Vietnam visa on arrival ?First, upon arrival, you will be invited to present to the immigration office at theairport (easy to find this is the window on the left) with the followingdocuments.:1-A valid passport2 -1 photo ID (same format as in France) at 4x 63-Your certificate (invitation letter or approval letter) sent by a local travelagency4-45 USD for stamp service for single entry visa or 65 USD for a month Multi
6. Entries (USD advised by cons you can pay in Euros)5 -1 pen to fill out a visa application.An officer of the Immigration Service (in uniform) will give you a visaapplication form to fill in exchange for a photo and your passport. You have toreturn it at the same time filled and pay your stamp service (45 USD for a monthsingle entry) IMMIGRATION before you receive your passport with the visainside. We call you to get your visa to Vietnam. And now you know what to donow how to get the Vietnam visa on arrival.Check related articles about Vietnam VisaHow to get cheap Visa in VietnamVietnam Visa, things to know before you go to VietnamVietnam Visa 3 months multiple entries