1. Reverberate spiritual senses by marking your presence with Chardham Yatra
2. Reverberate spiritual senses by marking your presence with Chardham Yatra “The salvation of the world is in mans suffering”- so beautifully quoted and the world follows it for the mankind and for their own benefits. For many years people are following the path of this beautiful wording and believe that through physical strains they can attain salvation.Hinduism is strictly based on this belief and that is why many pilgrims go for thetough and hard ways to seek redemption and salvation. Chardham Yatra isoffering you such a gateway to attain “Moksha” where the paths towards theHimalayan valleys are really tough but people still go for that physical burdensand take the pain so that the almighty can release him from all his sins.
3. Chardham that symbolically means the four spiritual abodes of gods, have many significant legends behind each and every site and shrine majestically located at the Uttarakhand state. The Chardham tour includes the visiting of the famous shrines- Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri at the Garhwal ranges of Uttarakhand.If you are also heading your soul towards the famous Chardham Tour, it’s abrilliant idea. You can surely start your trip either from Haridwar, Rishikesh, Delhior Mumbai since there are easy accesses through these places for Uttarakhandvalleys. The yatra smoothly starts with the visit to Yamunotri Dham where the doorto the famous temples open for the first time and from here the sacred expeditionbegins. Yamunotri, as everyone is aware, is the source of river Yamuna; andGoddess of power (Shakti) is being worshipped here.
4. It is one of the most pious and sacred rivers in India, and the shrine is located at an altitude of 3293 meters above the sea level. The Yamunotri temple is placed very close to Indo-Chinese border and is surrounded by the Himalayan off shoots from all the sides.After that, a visit to Gangotri temple is very significant which is needless to say is atrip to visit the most sacred river of India- The Ganges. Gangotri that means“Ganga Utari” is the origin point of the famous river Ganga and worshipping thegoddess Ganga causes the remission of sins and facilitates the liberation from thecycle of life and death.Both the temples are located in the Uttarkashi district and are very close to eachother.
5. Your journey then moves towards the Kedarnath Dham, the place where pilgrims can find the one of the twelve “Jyotirlingas”, a divine form of Lord Shiva to seek blessings and power from Shiva. The temple is located near the river Mandakini at Rudraprayag district.It is the only place which defines visiting of the famous Panch Kedar and PanchPrayag which will surely win your heart to find nature’s beautiful and impressivesurprises in the form of amazing confluences and vivid, grand images of LordShiva.The last shrine of the Chardham Tour is the famous Badrinath Dham, located in theChamouli district.
6. It is being believed that one can find the vivid images of Lord Vishnu and out of which the meditative pose of the Almighty under the Badri tree is very significant. This famous temple is located amidst two mountains called Nar and Narayan and is the symbol of mankind and brotherhood.A trip to all these famous places will surely make your spirits rising to a nobleextent and a feeling of mankind, love and sacrifice will ultimately felt by you.Plan your Chardham Tour which is beginning from 24th April on the occasion ofAkshaya Tritiya
7. THANKS AND REGARDSChardham-pilgrimage-tour.comCorporate OfficeTour My IndiaA - 60, Second FloorSector – 2Noida Tel : 91- 120 - 4052615 - 99Mob : +91-9212777223,24,25Fax - + 91 - 120 - 4052699Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.chardham-pilgrimage-tour.com