2. Hello.• Kirk BallouCEO of TouchTitansMobile Experience Studio• Platforms: iOS, Android,Windows Phone, Symbian• Target devices:Smartphones, Tablets and SetTop Box• Mobile UX, Design andDevelopment• Mobile Monday Dallasfounder - momodfw.com Our Clients
3. Mobile Web vs Native•If budget allows. Do both.•Average 5 to 15% of web trafficis mobile% is much higher in travel,shopping, entertainment andgaming.Facebook %33, Twitter %55 andPandora 60%•Multi-platform options. Ok formobile web not OK for games ordevice feature heavy apps.
4. What genres do well? Source: Forrester
5. What genres do well?-music Source: Flurry
6. Which device to target?Android and iOS cover 80.5% of the USmarket in 1st Quarter 2012. Source: Nielsen
7. Which device to target?Android and iOS cover 90% of the US marketin 1st Quarter 2012. Source: NPD Group
8. Top of the app store?
9. Boost your existingbusiness and servicesCheck analytics5 to 15% of yourtraffic is mobilesLoyalty, coupons,content andenhanced services.Geico, GPS, guides,shopping andalarms. Chipotle,Pizza Hut, etc
10. Alarm.com / GuardianFree app drivingsales for a $50/mobusiness model
12. StarbucksFree app for consumerloyalty / gift cardtransactions.
13. Maximize your chancesIs it proprietary?Test your target audience.Marketing strategy - On device andVideo work. App Reviews work.
14. Pocket ParrotOne of five ideas wesubmitted to CAICalling All Innovators $10mcontest. 1st place for Booksand Reference category.What helped this app bleepthe radar. 1st txt2speech,reviewsDownloaded in 183countries.
15. NatGeo Photo TipsNFC for gameification.Drive adoption.41 mega pixel camera PureViewNFC for wallet, keys,loyalty cards, checkins.Instant sync.Security.Keys and Wallet runningout of batteries? No thanks.
16. Windows PhoneWordPress Starter KitTurn your Wordpress site intoa mobile app in minutes.Novice at coding