2. The idea behind Stunna Liqueur is to provide an alcoholic beverage that is appealing to the eye, have a great taste and yet still assimilate to the ever popular cocktail drink that mainstream America loves. Stunna Liqueur is an exotic combination of Ultra Premium Vodka, Tropical Rum, Smooth Tequila and other fine spirits infused with hints of natural melon & citrus flavors. It’s a smooth and refreshing aphrodisiac; Stunna is 40 proof & 20% alcohol by volume. Packaged in a very attractive frosted 750 ml bottle which features pewter labeling, each bottle comes complete with its own set of identifying dog tags. Stunna has a green neon glow that some have noted looks very similar to the legendary green “Kryptonite” that Superman had such a problem with. But do not fear… it has been created to take over the nightlife, not to take anyone’s powers away. Stunna may be enjoyed served chilled over ice, no need to mix with anything else, but getting creative is something you’ll definitely want to do. The website, www.drinkstunna.com , features several cocktail ideas each created to blend with Stunna perfectly. With a unique taste and an upscale presentation, Stunna brings together the lifestyle of both Urban America and Traditional Classic America; putting it in a class by itself. Remember…”It’s not just a drink…it’s a lifestyle.”
3. Stunna has now set it’s sights on Texas and in true Texas fashion…we plan on doing it BIG! The Texas market is driven by several cities, each with it’s own personality. Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin & San Antonio. Stunna has aligned itself with several of the major taste makers in each city to promote, market and advertise the Stunna takeover! This summary will outline city by city, the takeover that Stunna has in store for the Lone Star state. The emerging social media outlets have allowed Stunna to garner avid followers all over the country, not just in current sales markets. With 12,000+ Twitter affiliates, 5,000+ Facebook fans & 10,000+ Myspace friends…when Stunna speaks, people listen! Stunna knows how important marketing & promoting the product is. We are committed to growth and is in position to acquire TABC Server Training, Promotional Permits & license a representative in Texas with a TABC Manufacturers Agent Permit. Stunna is prepared to do 10-15 store tastings a month in addition to 6-8 club promos for the first 60-90 days of our Texas launch, initially concentrating on the Dallas or Houston markets.
4. In the Dallas/Fort Worth market, Stunna is already starting a buzz! Here are some of the clubs and lounges that are waiting on Stunna to enter the market: Aura Lounge, Beamers Night club, Sting Lounge, Wish Ultra Lounge, Onyx Gentleman’s club, GLO Lounge, The Boardroom & the W Hotel’s Ghostbar. We have personally contacted management and bartenders with each venue to get specific details that will aide us with scheduling weekly or bi-weekly activities in their establishments to introduce the patrons to the Stunna Lifestyle. This includes tastings and bar supported promotions such as creative flier designs, select female models promoting the brand and giveaways for lucky individuals. We’ve also secured meetings with Sigel’s & Centennial, the largest liquor wholesalers & retailers in the city. Event coverage provided by Partychasers.com. Our contacts with several of the Dallas area celebrities has resulted in overwhelming support from the likes of two-time Grammy winning producers: Play-N-Skillz, hip-Hop recording artists: Tum-Tum, Big Tuck, Inertia, Block Boi, B-Hamp, Dorrough, Lil Will & GS Boyz. Several of whom have verbally commited to supporting STUNNA with inclusion of the brand in upcoming music videos & collaborations with the additional support of video director, Mr. Boomtown.
5. This excitement will carry over from city to city as we continue the takeover of Texas! Houston is an incredible market with its own style as well. We have personal relationships with several of Houston’s most well known music labels. Michael “5000” Watts runs the legendary Swish House with its most noticeable artist, Paul Wall. Across town is Rap-A-Lot and their stable of influential artists like Z-Ro & Scarface. Each of these labels have been contacted and is patiently waiting for Stunna to be introduced to Texas. Celebrity launch parties and events are planned for Houston with the help of such incredible venues like Level nightclub, Posh Lounge, The Office, Legends Gentlemen's club, Dreams, Candy Lounge and Blvd. Bar & Lounge. Event coverage by InDmix.com Houston is one of the most influential markets in Texas. With taste makers and socialites that enjoy their nightlife, a positive inclusion into the club life in this city is very important to Stunna and we will also collaborate weekly and bi-weekly events to keep the takeover alive!
6. As we continue this trip, Austin is next with current contacts at Nasty’s lounge, Imperia lounge, Union Park bar, Speakeasy, Club Deville, Red 7, Lucky lounge, Element nightclub & Parrish. With coverage by AustinHipHopScene.com Also tailgating events for Texas Longhorn games along the famous 6 th street bar circuit! San Antonio is famous for their riverwalk & the Alamo…When Stunna arrives, they just may add it to that list of attractions! Some of the venues already contacted include: The Coast, Kristals, Joes Volcano, The Industry, Metro & The Loft. Event coverage in the San Antonio area by Missneka.com This coverage of several cities in Texas offers Stunna the ability to market, promote and influence the largest state in the U. S.
7. Stunna can currently be seen on these websites: Proof66.com, Nightclub.com & coming soon to Bartender.com. We were also included in the December 2009 issue of Nightclub & Bar magazine: