2. WHAT IS STUDYWIZ? Watch the video to find out about Studywiz?
3. This is the Studywiz homepage Click on Enter As Student
4. This is the Log In Page Enter your username and password here
5. Once you have logged in your personal homepage should be displayed To log out of Studywiz Click the Log Out button here
6. You should have saved on your network space the poster you created for your homework about charging your laptop We are going to upload your work to your e locker which is your own personal storage space Click on the e locker link
7. This is your e locker Firstly we are going to create A file in your e locker for ICT Work Call the folder ICT and select the folder
8. We are now going to upload your homework click on Upload New Item Then browse to the item and click Upload Your homework should then appear in your e locker
9. Click on the Home Icon to go back your Home Page You will now learn how to access lesson resources for your ICT Lessons and Joint Total Lessons Click on the resources Icon here
10. Click on the my groups tab Then your theme for this Term “Conquest”
11. In the conquest folder are the folders of resources for each Total Curriculum subject and Joint lessons. You will need to select the ICT folder - induction lessons folder – What is Studywiz? (Multi content Resource)
12. Studywiz multi content resource A multi content resource contains everything you need for that lesson. Every Total Curriculum Joint Lesson has a resource like this.
13. Open the What is Studywiz? Assignment file, Download and save it to your network area and complete the tasks. At the end of the lesson upload your assignment like you would your work to your e locker, including a description of the Assignment. Your teacher can now mark this work once the Assignment has been submitted.
14. HOMEWORK For your homework you must create a guide to Studywiz for people of your own age who have not used Studywiz before. It can be an online guide or even a leaflet but it must be completed on computer and uploaded to your e locker. A discussion board, chat room and web poll has been set up to help you to share ideas with your class mates.