“25 Questions” Most Frequently Asked (in no particular order)
1. So tell me about yourself
2. Where do you see yourself (in your career) five years from now?
3. What is your biggest or most important goal in life?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. How do you know the position (the company) is “good” for you?
6. Describe your major strengths?
7. Describe your weaknesses? Explain what you are doing about them.
8. What, from your resume, are you most proud of?
9. Are you a leader (team player)? Describe your leadership style?
10. How have you handled failure?
11. How do you deal with / handle pressure?
12. What interests you most about this position?
13. What experiences have contributed most to your development?
14. How would others who know you well describe you?
15. What was the most valuable lesson you learned from your graduate experience?
16. Tell me about how you make important decisions?
17. Is your GPA a good indicator of your potential success? Please explain.
18. Tell me something about your initiative and your imagination?
19. What are your five most outstanding qualities?
20. What does success mean to you?
21. Can you work on your own?
22. Tell me something about your initiative and your imagination?
23. How have you helped others recently?
24. What are the most important rewards you expect from your employment?
25. What questions would you like to ask about the position?
Preparation for the tough questions
1. Review “25 Questions” most frequently asked.
2. Prepare responses to each question. Notes Only!! Do not prepare “canned” answers.
3. Develop a clear and declarative answer to each question.
4. Support your answer with an example.
5. Restate the point of your answer in a single sentence.
6. Practice ORALLY…..V. Important!