This presentation will be as valuable for marketers looking to make sense of
the current mobile landscape and arm themselves for the innovations ahead.
• Mobile is perhaps one of the most exciting and
revolutionary forms of media to ﬂourish over the last
• Mobile allows consumers to bring their digital lives
with them wherever they go.
• Having access to information anytime and anywhere,
how does that change the way consumers think
about your brand and the way you have to interact
with them as a marketer?
• Work within a framework for establishing a set of
clear objectives for their mobile marketing strategy.
• Move beyond the checklist approach with a ﬁlter
for evaluating the myriad of opportunities within
• Think of ways to use mobile to merge online and
ofﬂine strategies, as a hub that bridges the gap.
• Encourage a dialogue about what matters in
mobile now, and what’s ahead for this new and
Why Mobile Marketing
Matters Right Now
Let's go and check it now :)
Why Mobile Marketing Matters
• Your customers most likely own and use mobile devices.
• Mobile data usage keeps rising.
• Mobile Internet usage is taking off.
• Smartphone penetration is increasing.
• Smartphone competition is expanding the audience that can access rich content.
• Mobile is designed to be the most integrated marketing medium the world has ever known.
• Mobile is great for branding.
• Mobile marketing matters in any vertical, with any goal.
• Mobile marketing is more than just a single marketing channel.
• The twenty-ﬁrst century is the century of mobile.
Before planning a
• What are your goals for a
• How is you audience using
• How can you use your
arsenal in mobile.
• Does it follow mobile
marketing best practices?
“Consumers will continue to pay for content on mobile
devices. But whom they pay, what they pay for and how
they pay for it are starting to evolve as quickly as the
devices on which they consume it.”