Today's digital marketplace has been marked by a dramatic increase in the use of technology for conversations, content and commerce. Content is the reason search engines exist and content is what people share on the social web. Google alone handles over 12 billion searches every month and companies are scrambling to keep up with their search, social media and content marketing. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 9 out of 10 companies currently use content marketing tactics and 60% plan on increasing their investments in web content over the next 12 months.
The opportunity to serve the insatiable need for new digital content is tremendous. Companies and the individuals capable of developing and scaling digital content will earn a substantial competitive advantage.
1. Overall trends in content for digital marketing
2. Emerging consumer driven models for content marketing
3. How successful companies are growing with web content
4. Roles for a successful content marketing "A-Team”
5. Future growth opportunities with digital content