1. <ul><li>Add BLOG URL to your wiki page for marking </li></ul><ul><li>Discuss audio enhanced web environment </li></ul><ul><li>Discuss INTERVIEWING methods </li></ul><ul><li>Carry out an interview </li></ul><ul><li>Edit the interview </li></ul><ul><li>Embed the interview in your BLOG </li></ul>
2. A personal web environment usually has two components. A capability component , usually a 'static' portfolio web site that showcases skills and A social media component usually a dynamic blog site that showcases current activities and research. Social Networking Is the interaction between a group of people who share a common interest
3. INFORMATIVE Good content relevant to the audience INTERESTING Well written, use of images, audio, video, widgets INTERACTIVE Comments, widgets, subsriptions The aim of the social networking component is to achieve name recognition in your field by sharing the results of your ongoing research of developments and trends with your peers and clients.
4. Audio can be used in versatile and imaginative ways to enhance the web environment.
5. • provides a human touch. • is relatively quick to produce. • a large quantity of additional information can be included in audio segments, such as a more detailed explanations and a direct emphasis to important points. • can provide the instructions or a description that guides product/service users. • assists understanding of written material; • adds variety to concepts. • for users who have difficulty with reading it provides an auditory alternative to relying on reading ability alone. BENEFITS OF AUDIO IN A WEB ENVIRONMENT
7. THE INTERVIEW
8. Gathering information from interviews can be a simple task. You ask the right questions and get the right answers. RESEARCH SCRIPT INTERVIEW EDIT BLOG
9. PROJECT In your interview you will discuss with a designer the importance of blogs for promoting a freelance business.
10. <ul><li>Record your interview and edit with Audacity – add a short upbeat music introduction and close, add fades. You can use Sounddogs.com as a source for music and effects. </li></ul><ul><li>2. Upload your interview’s audio mp3 file to DivShare.com (requires free registration) and obtain the embed code and embed a player for the audio file in your blog with a description of the interview and the designer OR upload your interview to the Internet Archive - http://www.archive.org/index.php - (requires free registration) and obtain the embed code for the 'Archives' audio player. </li></ul>
11. Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. The Internet Archive, is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide free access to researchers, and the general public.
12. SOUND DESIGN MUSIC SOUND EFFECT INTERVIEW SOUND EFFECT MUSIC