This is Me.
• As R. E. Broker
• Founded a one man office in 1995 that became the leading agency in a rural city arena within
• Nominated President of the County’s Board of Realtors for two terms.
• Hired and trained many agents who went on to form their own Real Estate offices
This is me too.
• As President
• Developed business plan. Sold it to investors who contributed in excess of $1,000,000 in
• start-up capital. Created a product line for a market niche. Managed its’ development through
production utilizing only free lance marketing and producing staffs. Secured a ‘Clio Award’
nomination for packaging.
• As Sales Executive
• Sold new and innovative products to a test market of fifteen stores nationwide.
• Out selling wholesale and retail forecasts.
• Managed a thirteen state territory through a period of excessive growth.
• 300% over four years.
• As an Administrator
• Directed a twenty person department of Promotion Managers and
• Directed a six person Training Department
• Managed a Regional Office servicing thirteen states.
Again, me too.
Founder, Broker and Owner of Tomm Eaton Real Estate in Columbia County
New York. A three to five agent real estate office that emerged as one of the
County’s leading agencies producing 50 to 60 transactions/year. Generating
$6,000,000 in volume at our peak in a community of only 7500 residents.
Founder and President of Haute Route Incorporated New York, New York.
Developed the business plan that raised in excess of $1,000,000 in start up
capital. Tested twelve products with an on time launch that exceeded sales
forecasts in 15 major department stores nationwide.
Director Regional Sales for Estee Lauder Incorporated,
Managed a thirteen state territory and the Atlanta Office. Increased sales in
excess of 300% in four years by effectively managing promotions and
promotional materials. Promoted to Home Office to nationalize promotional
planning and controls.
Outside of work my passion is family, fly fishing, watercolors, and travel.
Hire My Experience.
1984 to Present: Founder/Broker/ Owner; Tomm Eaton Real Estate, Hudson, New York
1978 to 1984: Founder/ President; Haute Route Incorporated, New York, New York
1977 to 1978: Director Sales Administration; Estee Lauder Incorporated, New York
1973 to 1877: Regional Sales Director; Estee Lauder Incorporated, Atlanta
1970 to 1971: Show Room Manager; The Setwell Company, Traverse City, Michigan
1964 to 1971: Retail Buyer, The Higbee Company, Cleveland, Ohio
1962 to 1964: Deckhand, Pittsburgh Steamship, Cleveland, Ohio (Summer Employment)
1960 to 1964: Guide, Quitico National Forrest, Marcell, Minnesota
Tomm D. Eaton
41 Green Acres Road,
Hudson, New York 12534
Put Experience to Work
• Putting a life's worth of experience to work in a new career path.
• Strategizing marketing and sales objectives.
• Directing the marketing and sales activities.
• Developing employees skills.
• New outlets for existing products.
• Leading territory sales and profit margins.
• New products and a company to market
• Leading brokerage.
Created Hard Working Advertising
Innovative Listing Descriptions
• Projects to mobilize and create efficiencies.
• Product development to retail success.
• Real Estate office from start up to a
Create, Plan, Implement and Deliver
Offices and Departments
Marketing and Sales Staff
Production and Shipping
Routing and travel schedules
Managed sales of an existing product line in existing
stores to a 300%increase over four years.
Developed a new product line for niche selling and out
Managed a New York City Showroom and developed
Able and Competent
Clear and Decisive
Arts and Entertainment
• Positive Referrals From Property Owners
• Product Lines with Successful Niches
• Administrative Controls that Increased
• Lasting Relationships
Created Unique Advertising
Advertising to Investors.
Advertising to Consumers.
Developed and Marketed Innovative New Products
By Creating Multiple use Products
in Economy and Travel Sizes
Bottom Line Oriented
Independently Contracted Production,
Packaging and Warehousing
Developed Marketing and Sales Strategies
Yielding Controlled Costs
Increased Investment, Sales, Profit Margins and Community
Creating unique products and having effective strategies for production,
marketing and sales enabled
products to be launched on time and
sales forecasts to be exceeded and costs controlled.
Not to mention A “Clio Award” Nomination for Packaging
Effectively Managed Inventories.
• Created More Effective Promotions.
• Generated Increased Turnover
• Tripled Territory Sales in Four Years
Controlling Promotional Costs
• Yielded higher margins on sales
• Generated a promotion to the “Home Office.”
• Where we:
– Installed a new department for promotion cost controls.
– Re-invented the ‘Training Department’ to include “promotional
inventory management” in their teachings to store personnel.