Research processes (partial) - Project BPM in higher education institutions
- 800 views
What is HEI-UP? ...
What is HEI-UP?
HEI-UP (Improving Business Processes in Higher Education Institutions) is a European project focused on upgrading BPM in HE (higher education) institutions through a common managerial model and offering an e-learning course for HEI managers under the umbrella of the European Certification and Qualification Association (ECQA).
Why business processes?
Business process management (BPM) has been argued to be a more effective and efficient way of managing organizations than a traditional hierarchical management approach.
Today, the most successful universities are business-oriented. An efficient BPM builds up an ideal environment for achieving a high level of pedagogical, research and administrative staff, and above all, student satisfaction.
What's in there for you and your institution?
The HEI-UP project gives you the opportunity to:
● Learn from and contribute to the managerial model developed within the project
● Become more aware of internal managerial efficiency through the tools and support provided
● Successfully align your business processes with the demands and needs of your students and faculty and
● Have free access to the BPM framework developed in the HEI-UP project.
What is expected from you?
We believe in the potentials and creative spirit of professional communities, so we expect that you:
● Engage in conversation with academics and BPM practitioners by sharing
good practices and challenges you or your institution have in relation to BPM,
● Share your BPM related research findings and thus contribute to BPM research or just exchange research ideas with fellow researchers or simply
● Observe and try to get out something good for your institution.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views