Transform your Drupal site into an inbound marketing machine
by Tom McCracken, web developer, online marketer, agency director at LevelTen Interactive on Sep 22, 2013
- 283 views
Are traffic, engagement, and conversion vital to your website's success? Then this is the meetup you don't want to miss! ...
Are traffic, engagement, and conversion vital to your website's success? Then this is the meetup you don't want to miss!
Websites aren't a Field of Dreams. Visitors won't just come if you build it. Once your site has launched, a whole new journey begins – building, engaging, and delighting your audience.
There are as many ways to market a website as there are Drupal modules; search engine optimization (SEO), social media, paid search (PPC), email marketing, content marketing, and much more. But fear not! Just as there is a standard set of modules you should use on every Drupal site, there is a standard mix of marketing techniques you should use as well.
In this presentation we will walk through the tools and tactics essential for making your website an inbound marketing machine. We will cover how to:
• build content that attracts visitors
• optimize your content for search engines (SEO)
• leverage social media to keep your audience engaged
• convert visitors into leads (or registrations and purchases)
• nurture leads into sales (marketing automation)
• keep your audience engaged and coming back for more
• use analytics to properly measure ROI and improve results
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views