- Never been to a BarCamp? - Not sure of what an un-conference is? - Don't know how to participate? No worries, all the answers are here. Burning Questions?
Saturday 29 th of November @ UnLtd - www.unltd.org.uk 123 Whitecross Street Islington London EC1Y 8JJ Info and maps http://barcamp.org/ecoCampLondon#WHEN When and Where?
- Get yourself a ticket http://barcamp.org/ecoCampLondon - Get yourself a twitter account http://twitter.com - BYO laptop or mobile with Wi-Fi - Be on time Before
- BarCamps do not necessarily require sponsorships - User-Generated means it's up to us - We'll do our best to offer gadgets and buffet - Buffet is not guaranteed. Help us out - Don't expect but suggest and be active! Sponsors and Food
- We need your help - Talk about it in your blog, twitter, Facebook, Ning and so forth - We have a document with all the info, you can use to spread the word Promotion
- Be motivated - Your ticket is the promise you'll attend - Your pledge is to inform us at least one week before, should you not make it - You will walk in willing to discuss, listen and tell everyone your opinion How to make it happen
- No Schedule - We'll start at 9am - If you miss the first part you're pretty much out of the game Schedule
- Post a sticky note with your session title on the Timetable panel - We have three rooms for 20 people each, - We'll try to accommodate everyone but merging sessions could be a scenario Wanna talk?
- Thou will facilitate discussion and take notes via twitter - Thou will not use presentations, we want discussion not bullet points - Thou will respect beginning and ending times - Thou must have a twitter account - Thou will make sure the room is tidy after the session Session Promoter
- Makes sure the presenter does not control - Participates actively - Arrives and leaves on time - MUST leave the session if not interested - Makes sure the room is tidy after the session Session Participant
- We are guests - We respect the location that hosts us - We help in recycling waste - We keep it tidy The Location
- Use the contacts on the wiki - Ask as many questions as possible - Subscribe to the Newsletter - Check http://barcamp.org/ecoCampLondon Still not clear?