Table of Contents
Week 1 and 2: The Development of the Heart
Week 3 and 4: The Ventricles of the Heart
How it connects to our Central Idea
Special Thanks to...
In this presentation you’ll be learning about the
development of the heart and the ventricles of the heart.
That was what we studied, and we think that it is important
to sustain your life. The heart plays a big part in the
systems and processes of your body.
Week 1 and 2: The Growth of the
● Fetus’ Heart, how it starts and grows in your mom’s
● Child’s Heart, how your heart develops during your
● Adult’s Heart, how does it function after it’s fully developed
Week 3 and 4: The Ventricles of the
The right ventricle, what it does
The left ventricle, what it does
The development of the Ventricles
How do both ventricles work together?
How it Connects to Our Central Idea
Central Idea: Systems have structures & processes which interact to
● How does the development of the heart work with other parts of
the body to sustain life?
● How do your ventricles work with other parts of the body to
● The ventricles of the heart are actually two out of four chambers:
two atriums, and two ventricles
● Your heart is finally developed when you’re 25 days old (in your
● Your heart is fully developed by the time you’re in adulthood
In conclusion, we learned a lot over our four weeks of inquiry. The
heart development and heart ventricles were a very interesting topic,
and we learned a lot. Thanks for listening!