2. Table of Contents
Table of contents
parts of a leaf
What is going on inside a leaf?
How Does the leaf help a plant to sustain life?
take the quiz
3. The Parts of a Leaf
4. What is going on inside the leaf
Photosynthesis is when leaves
take in co2, water, and sunlight
and releases oxygen.
5. How does the leaf help a plant to sustain life
It helps the plant by:
● making food for the plant
● They help to control how much water plants take
in by letting some water out through the stomata
● they help protect the plant from animals that
might eat them by being sharp, poisonous, or fuzzy
6. Fun Facts
● Plants are the only living organisms that can
make their own food.
● The top of a leaf has something called
chlorophyll which makes the top of the leaf
● The underside of the leaf is the only part of the
leaf that has stoma.
● Water-plants are some of the only plants that
do not have stoma
Inside a leaf - start page
Leaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8. Special thanks to
Alex for helping us
To Mr. Spedding
9. Take the quiz
10. Questions Anyone?