Be the first to like this
The notable features of improvised Traditional Crematorium are:
1. The location of the crematorium has been so selected that in course of disposal of mortal remains, river water is not polluted.
2. The improved pyres have been so designed to save at least 40% of firewood required to put the mortal remains into ashes. This comes to around 2 quintals per cremation.
3. To provide comfort and soothing atmosphere during cremation to the mourners in the hour of their grief.
4. To gift a greener earth to our future generations.
5. To maintain clean and hygienic atmosphere at the cremation site.
6. To make the whole process of cremation simpler & faster