Communication in ICT Outsourcing
- 1,198 views
Communication in ICT outsourcing: Meeting the challenges of staff and stakeholder buy-in ...
Communication in ICT outsourcing: Meeting the challenges of staff and stakeholder buy-in
How do you manage the human side of ICT outsourcing and get staff and stakeholder buy-in? Based on his experience creating startups and managing IT projects internationally, Toby discusses how to effectively manage outsourced ICT projects and identify and manage key technical and people aspects that need to drive every project.
· Thinking about people, projects and places and adding the human dimension to ICT outsourcing
· Ensuring efficient communication across your teams and gaining staff and stakeholder support
· Understanding scalability of a project and how to adapt your ICT outsourcing strategy vertically and across industries
- remote project management, agile approach, scrum methologies
- international vs. local aspect, different cultural backgrounds
- examples for good, bad and efficient communication
- quick, easy and practical ways to identify the reliability and professionalism of a potential offshore or outsourcing partner
- differences between small, medium and large outsourcing projects and different verticals/industries
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views