Published on

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Total views
On SlideShare
From Embeds
Number of Embeds
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide


  1. 1. LP Claim Form Homes Built After Jan. 1996<br />
  2. 2. Property Information <br /><ul><li>Fill in all homeowners names along with the address and provide at least one telephone number
  3. 3. You do not have to provide an e-mail
  4. 4. For date built put the year your home
  5. 5. For date purchased put the year your home was built
  6. 6. For Date siding installed put the year your home was built </li></li></ul><li><ul><li>For structure type check single family residence
  7. 7. Circle which siding type you have: Panel are the vertical boards usually located on the sides and back of your home and Lap are the horizontal boards on the front of the home. If you have both then circle both.
  8. 8. Skip the roof pitch question
  9. 9. Check that your home is on a slab
  10. 10. Check either the 8 foot or 9 foot ceiling heights </li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Put 75% for the surface area damage
  11. 11. For what type of problems are you seeing please put the following: edge checking, thickness swell, swelling around the nail heads, waxing, bleeding, and buckling. </li></li></ul><li>For the Middle section of your claim form these are all the answers that you want to have put down as your answers<br />
  12. 12. <ul><li>For the repaint dates you need to put that the home was painted at least 5-6 years ago
  13. 13. For the tax question check no to all three and since you did that you do not have to provide your social security number. </li></li></ul><li>Here you just pretty much need to do what the example shows. You do not have to provide the wall dimensions but you do need to mark red all around the entire drawing to show that the whole home is damaged. <br />
  14. 14. Here is a list of all the photos that you need. If you want a contractor to come out and do your pictures for $8 you can call our office to set an appointment.<br />816-841-5087<br />
  15. 15. Required Documents <br />A: You need to provide a Warranty Deed or Mortgage statement AND a copy of a current utility bill<br />B: You need to provide #3 the certificate of occupancy. Refer to slide #11 to help you get a Certificate of occupancy and warranty deed.<br />
  16. 16. The last thing you need to do is provide directions from the nearest highway to your home and then check yes or no depending on your property type is you have any obstacles. <br />The last thing you need to do is have all homeowners sign and date the paperwork and you can send it off!!!<br />
  17. 17. Warranty Deed <br />Jackson County<br /><ul><li>http://records.Jacksongov.org
  18. 18. Click I agree to the disclaimer
  19. 19. Click “Official Public Records”
  20. 20. Search under Grantee (your last name first), select Warranty Deed under document type, and type your city in Subdivisions and then click search</li></ul>Johnson County<br /><ul><li>To receive a warranty deed you must either go to the Records office or mail in a request with Page numbers and book number of deed (they can call in and ask them to look up the page numbers- $1 per page) then you must mail it into:
  21. 21. P.O. Box 700 Olathe, Kansas 66051
  22. 22. The telephone number for the Records department is 913-715-0775</li></ul>Clay County<br /><ul><li>Recorders Office: 816-407-3550
  23. 23. Recorder.claycogov.com
  24. 24. On left hand side click Online Access and then click it again in the drop down </li></ul> Menu <br /><ul><li>Click Online Access Systems on top
  25. 25. Login as GUEST
  26. 26. Search under first and last name</li></li></ul><li>Certificate of Occupancy <br />Jackson County <br /> - Call the Assessors office: 816-881-4541<br />Johnson County (Assessor’s #: 913-715-9000) <br /> - Go to http://lang.jocogov.com <br /> - You can print your year built card off here<br /> - Or you can call the Assessor’s office: 913-715-9000<br />Clay County <br /> - Claycogov.com <br /> - Click enter to go into site <br /> - Click County Government and there will be a drop down menu and click <br /> County Offices <br /> - Click Assessor’s Office <br /> - Click Real Estate on top menu bar<br /> - Click Online Parcel Search <br /> - Click I agree <br /> - Search under property address and fill in Street number and name <br />