9th Grade Advanced English
Jesús T. Piñero School
Prof. T. Méndez
Special Photo Story Project
1. The following project will be created using Microsoft Ofﬁce PowerPoint or iWork Keynote.
(Other formats will not be accepted)
2. Create a photo album about your family.
3. You will be placing pictures of your grandparents, parents and other relatives.
4. For each picture, you will tell who each person is, their relation with you and any
characteristic that you want others to know about that person.
5. You will have to place a minimum of 10 pictures with a short narration of each one as
6. This project is worth 100 points. The following rubric will be used to evaluate your work.
Excellent Good Average Unsatisfactory
Content Project contains at Project contains at Project contains less Project contains less
least 10 pictures, least 10 pictures, than 10 pictures, than 5 pictures, lacks
sentences are clear, sentences are clear, sentences are not other elements, such as
articulate and written articulate and written clear or have many title and sentences.
correctly, title is correctly, title is errors. Title is not Work is incomplete and
included. All work is included. included. is not clearly done.
done at a highly
professional level and
50 points 30 points 20 points
Pictures Project contains at Project contains at Pictures are not clear Pictures are not clear
least 10 pictures. All least 10 pictures. and are pixilated or and are pixilated or
pictures are clear and Most pictures are inappropriate to the inappropriate to the
appropriate to the clear and appropriate topic. Pictures do not topic. Pictures do not
topic discussed. to the topic relate to topic. relate to topic at all.
Pictures are not discussed. Pictures, Instructions were not
pixilated, but are the some are pixilated, followed.
correct sized to but are correct sized
display correctly. to display correctly.
50 points 40 points 30 points 20 points
Total Points =