1. “No we do not make keys,We Transform the world”
2. Smile train is an organization that helps to provide a child with cleft palletan opportunity to receive surgery and have a reason to smile brightly eachand everyday.Our Mission: To provide a child born with a cleft the same opportunities inlife as a child born without.The Plan: Help by collecting donations in your own containerfor more information, visit http://www.smiletrain.org or ask one of ourofficers for more details
3. We helped save a life last year with the money that we raised! This year, our goal is to continue saving as many lives as we can!
4. Car Wash! 11am-3pm November 19th 11550 FM 1960 WEST ROAD HOUSTON TX 77065Get your physical andnonphysical hours!
5. Monthly Retirement Home Visit Gotta love these guys! Come by for Key Club’s 3rd monthly visit for some dancing, games, and more.WHEN: Saturday November 19th (9am-4pm)HOW: We will carpool ONLY the first ten to sign up. Max of 20 volunteers.
6. BLANKET/CLOTHING DRIVE WHO: Items to be sent to Houston’s Star of Hope to contribute to their mission of aiding the homeless. WHAT: Bring new/gently used blankets and women’s professional clothes. (no stains, no tears) WHY: Everyone deserves to be warm during the holiday season. Women’s professional clothes are supporting homeless women who are taking a step to change their lives. These clothes will be worn for job interviews. WHEN: Ongoing from Nov 14th – 16th HOW: Bring items to Ms. Nguyen’s room (2 blankets = 1 nonphysical hour; 2 items of clothing = 1 nonphysical hour)*Tis the season togive.*
7. AMERICA RECYCLES1!WHAT: Promote recycling this month! WHEN: All throughout NOVEMBER.