Web Basics 101
Presented by ChristApostolicTemple
In this training you will learn:
• How to identify the multiple parts of theTape Ministry website that the customer
will come in contact with.
• The functions that the website allows the end-user to have access to.
• How to access the administrative section of the website.
Web Main Menu
• The Home tab of the Main Menu allows the customers to see an overview of all of the products we offer, as wells as a
category view of the products that are offered.
• The Login tab offers the customer two features a login window or if they select the dropdown it will give them a login
screen with will direct them to the account information screen.
• The Contact Us tab directs the customer to a web form that allows the customer to submit an inquiry about a multitude
of potential issues.
• The Q&A tab directs the customer to a help page that is continually updated with issues that are known or become
• The Items icon is a option that allows the customer to see how many items are in their cart and the current cost of the
total items in their cart as well as it is a direct link to the checkout section of the website.
Home & LoginTabs
As you can see in the examples provided the home screen offers several
options that the customer can use to sort the types of products that they
would like to view. Currently some of the options such as Books do not
have any assigned merchandise.
The Login tab allows the customer to login and begin making purchases
while the My Account Option allows the customer to see his or hers
registration information, along with the a purchase history for that
employee as well.
The example that you see to the right is a
exact copy of what the customer will see
when they click on the contact us tab.
You will also notice that all of the fields
are all required.The customer will get and
error pop-up if the they miss a section of
the web form.
To the right you will also see all of the
options available for the select section of
Once they have completed the web form
and clicked submit they will get a on
screen confirmation, as well as a email will
be sent to the website admin of the
The Q&A section of the website allows the
customer to access a forum of issues that
are know to the administrators.
This section of the website is something
that is updated continuously and will
change as new information becomes
If important they anytime we become
aware of a situation we make sure that we
update this section, so that we can reduce
the amount of customer inquires.
Search & Newsletter
The customers also has the ability to
search the website the website for specific
key words.They search box will review
text from theTitle of the Product and also
the description of the product.
Customers also have the option to sign up
for our newsletter service which will allow
them receive updates from us and any
special offers and promotions that may be
In this section of the training, we will
identify where the admin access of the
You will be provided with a more in depth
review of the admin features in the Web
Basics 102 Course. Available on the C.A.T.
To access the admin section of the
website scroll down to the bottom of
the website, in the lower right side you
will see a link that says admin. Use this
link to login.You will then be taken to
the login screen.
You have successfully completed your review ofWeb Basics 101!
You may now close the training window.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.