Bible Teacher Leon Emmanuel
THE MAN-CHILD, THE SEED
Isa 53:10 “Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him
to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he
shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of
the LORD shall prosper in his hand.”
1. How it come pass?
2. What is this prophecy is dealing with?
3. Who is the Masaya seed?
• Jesus was never marred so he don’t have physical
John. 1:12,13 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power
to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his
name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of man, but of God.”
• The seed he raise up are “The Son’s of God”
• The law of man-child .
Deut 25:5-7. Heb.2:11
“If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have
no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a
stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and
take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an
husband's brother unto her. And it shall be, that the
firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his
brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of
“For both he that sanctifieth and they who are
sanctified are all of one: for which cause
he is not ashamed to call them brethren,”
• We are his younger brothers. Who are called according
to the law to raise up a seed for our brother. 3
• We will loss our shoe.
Deut. 25:7-10 “And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and
say, My husband's brother refused to raise up unto his brother a
name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's
brother. Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto
him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her; Then
shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the
elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot, and spit in his
face, and shall answer and say, So shall it be done unto that man
that will not build up his brother's house. And his name shall be
called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.”
“And your feet shod with the preparation of providing
the gospel of peace;..”
• With out shoe no one can have proper walk. Exo.12:11,
Jos.9, Song.7:1,Rute.4, Isa.5:27,20, Hz.24:17, Jn.1:27,Lk.15
• Only born again believers. Who are saved by the work
of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
• The law only applied to his brothers. It is exclusive
law. (non- born-again Christians can do this work)
• Jesus must be your elder brother.
Mat 1:1 “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the
son of David, the son of Abraham..... Mat 1:17 So all the
generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and
from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen
generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ
are fourteen generations. ”
• 14+14+14 = 42 Generation, but there is only 41 Generations.
• Jesus himself is 41 Generation.
• Who are the 42 Generation.
• The Israel after Exodus they camp 41st place in the
wilderness and in 42nd they cross Jordan and comp on the
plain of Jericho.
• 42 number is important and this number in bible related to
• Jeremiah side this is the time of Jacob trouble. The time
of Jacob tribulation is 42 years.
• Jacob work for Lebam for 20 years. He was off the land
for 21 years.
• Joseph was lost for 21 years. When he inter Egypt he
was 18 years old. (Jasar)
• Joseph was 30 when called out form prison. + 7 harvest
= 37 then the next year 38 his brother come to buy grain
they left Simon, then in 2nd year the bring Benjamin,
which is Joseph 39 birth day. 18 up to 39 = 21 years.
• So Jacob has 21 years of each trouble. Total 42 years.
• We see this tribulation in the book of Revelation.
• This time of tribulation is cycle. So that, it repeat it self
in Generation. 7
• 1st trouble – when they were in Egypt. But, it was not 21
years it was 210 years. 400 years date started form the birth
of Isaac. They spent in 190 Canaan, 210 Egypt.
• 210 working for Egypt is shadowed by 21 years Jacob
working for Labuan. (Time of Bondage)
• When God deliver Israel form Egypt he get wife for himself
as Jacob. (prepare a bride)
• United kingdom Saul, David and Solomon. After Solomon
death they divided the Kingdom.
• Tribe of Joseph on the north, Judah south. Again we see
Joseph separation from his brothers for 210 years.
• From 931 B.C up to 721 B.C when Samaria fell. This cycle is
repeating its self up to our day.
• The purpose is to show 42 is the number of Tribulation and
also is the end of Tribulation. 8
• 41 Generation is in captive in wilderness, but the 42 cross
• The 42 second Generation will be manifested and this will be
the end of tribulation.
• We are this Generation, who bring the man-childe in us and
in our offspring who is born again by the word of God
• We are raising up the seed for our elder brother.
• The purpose is to let every one remember his name.
• In Genesis Jacob bondage and Psalm 22 are the same story.
• Also prophecy the death of Jesus Christ our elder brother.
Ps. 22:30,31 “A seed shall serve him; it shall be
accounted to the Lord for a generation. They shall come,
and shall declare his righteousness unto a people
that shall be born, that he hath done this.” 9
1. A seed shall serve him
2. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people
that shall be born.
• We have to transform in to his image.
• We have to have his character.
• The great mystery that Pole teach is the hope of Glory Christ
Col 1:27 “To whom God would make known what is
the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:”
• Christ form in you. (Gel.)
Christ in our body
MERRY IS PRO-TYPE