1. Four Angels: (G32, ἄγγελος, aggelos, ang'-el-os)
• From ἀγγέλλω aggellō (probably derived from G71;
compare G34; to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an
“angel”; by implication a pastor: - angel, messenger who
carry the message of God to all humanity.
• They are messengers of God who touch by the massage
four corner of the earth (Adamic Man)
• Their purpose it holding the wind.
• Wind should not blow on EARTH, SEA, TREE.
1. EARTH: Adamic memory (Carnal man)
2. SEA: Soulish with Adamic memory, instability (Intellectual man)
/contain/ leviathan makes his home in it, merchants...etc
3. TREE: Spiritual man (who live by the tree of life)
2. Four Corner Of the Earth:
• /Man – Mind /– intellect, will, emotion, desires
3. Four Wind Of Earth:
• Wind is Spirit, Teaching, Judgment.
4. The Angel with the Seal of God:
• He come from East, the four Angels obey him, he come
with a GOOD NEWS and have seal of the living God.
• Hurt not the Earth, neither the Sea, nor the Trees, till we
have sealed the servants of our God in their
• The tree are important to Him, He seal them on their
forehead, which is the mind.
• Renewing the mind of the tree, way of thinking.
5. The number of them which were sealed:
• 144,000 all the tribes of the children of Israel.
• Israel: ,יׂשראל yiśrâ'êl, yis-raw-ale'
• From H8280 and H410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a
symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity:
• 12² = 144,000, Twelve the number of Government, Complete
and perfect Government. Isa.9:6
• Zero: The Glory of God. “000” is Complete 3 witnessed
Glory of Good. 1,000: Kingdom Age, the Day of Lord.
• Glory: G1391 , δόξα, doxa, Heavy – driven from other
Greek word G1380, δοκέω, dokeō, to think; thought.
• Glory is divine thinking, idea, belief, inspiration,
insight, philosophy and thought which is heavy.
• Rev 7:5-8 “twelve thousand each” divine Government
1. The tribe of Juda
2. The tribe of Reuben
3. The tribe of Gad
4. The tribe of Aser
5. The tribe of Nepthalim
6. The tribe of Manasses
7. The tribe of Simeon
8. The tribe of Levi
9. The tribe of Issachar
10.The tribe of Zabulon
11.The tribe of Joseph
12.The tribe of Benjamin.
• Juda: H3063, ,יהּודה yehûdâh, yeh-hoo-daw'
• From H3034; to confess, confession, celebrate; praise
• Gen:29:35 – “ And she conceivedH2029 again,H5750 and
bareH3205 a son:H1121 and she said,H559 NowH6471 will I
praiseH3034, H3063 (H853) the LORD:H3068 thereforeH5921 H3651
she calledH7121 his nameH8034 Judah;H3063 and leftH5975
bearing.H4480 H3205 ”
• She call his name confession, Lev.5:5
• When we confess our sin celebration is the result and
• When we sealed by the seal of Juda we will celebrate.
• We all Christians are sealed, however our seal is yet it is
• Juda - Confess: My confessions and my celebrations.
• Greek Old testament translation: “Septaguat” says: Juda -
To speak same thing out of oneself.
• So our confession must agree with what is God saying in
us and through His word.
• Our sin, who He is, His word....etc
1. Confess our inadequate, incompetent, hopeless with out
Him, which include our Sin.Lev.16:15-22, Php.3:4-17,
Rom.5:6,8-21 “being reconciled, we shall be saved by
his life” Col.1:15-24
• Sin: G266, ἁμαρτία, hamartia, ham- ar-tee'-ah
• From G264; - offence, the sin (-ful), missing the mark.
• The Sin is mistaken identity. (Gel.5: 19-21)
2. We are Justified because of His act cross.
• You are not guilty or not condemned - Eph.1:3-6,
• Confess that I am not guilty because of Jesus Act.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.