You already understand the importance
of being found online.
So the battle is already done for me.
Most businesses don't understand
this, so you are already ahead of the
Now let me show you how we are going
to get you ahead of the ones that also
understand the importance of being
- Website design + management (On-site
- Social Media marketing + Content Marketing
(Off-site optimization) = New SEO
On-site + Off-site optimization = Result
- To make your website easily findable over
- To increase the visibility
- To get more traffic (visitors) to the website
- To scale up the number of footfall
About NextWave Creative
NextWave Creative was founded in Hong
Kong in 2013
• A company focuses on Product Design, Web
Design, SEO and Social Media Marketing
• Strong Social Signal – As in 2013 September
• Twitter Followers (@nextwavecreate) (120,000+)
• Instagram Followers (@nextwavecreative)
• Facebook Followers (10,000+)
• Google+ Followers (700+)
• Pinterest Followers (1300+)
• YouTube Subscribers (1700+)
• Vine Followers (1100+)
-Search engine optimization and positioning is challenging
at best. It’s not a simple matter of adding a few tags that
contain your important keywords. It is an art and a science,
because it is applying creative techniques to an in-depth
study of the search engines and directories.
-We are committed to meeting SEO needs of your website
and proposes a campaign plan. Our goal will be to meet
your SEO outsourcing needs thoroughly and professionally.
-Included within this proposal is a detailed Scope of Work
outlining specific proposed activities and fees for your
review. The Scope of Work will include site optimization
and allied web promotion & development activities, SE-
friendly content writing and submission and tracking to over
all major and support Search Engines and Directories.
Our SEO Program is designed to address search engine
algorithms of all main search engines. The scope of the
SEO Program is customized according to the needs of the
website, the target audience it addresses and the online
competition associated with it.
The SEO process is divided into the following 6 Stages:
Stage I - Evaluation & Planning
Stage II - Execution
Stage III - SEO Implementation
Stage IV – Completion
Stage V – Off-page optimization
Stage VI – Monitoring
STAGE 1 Evaluation & Planning Phase
Current site stats recording (Link Popularity, PR etc) Report
Search Engine Friendliness Analysis Report
Keyword Research (draft) Report (for feedback)
Keyword selection (based on your feedback) Report
Keyword finalization (based on your selection) E-mail
Pre-optimization Search Engine rank recording Report
Content writing recommendations Report
Selection of WebPages for optimization Report
Keyword research will be carried out on the basis of data gathered from Google and the Competitor analysis
STAGE II Execution Phase:
Optimization data creation (to be used later in SEO
implementation) Excel Sheet Report
SEO rule recommendation Excel Sheet Report
The Optimization data creation will contain complete details of the on-page optimization that is to be carried out on the
WebPages short listed for SEO. This includes Title Tag, Meta Tags, Content optimization, Image Alt-Text, File/Directory name
optimization, Title Attributes etc.
This phase will include creation of customized 404 error page
STAGE III SEO Implementation Phase:
SEO Implementation execution for the entire site Checklist
Quality Check (QC) Checklist
Changes if any Checklist
STAGE 1V – On page SEO Completion Phase:
Final site re-submissions to free search engines Report
Completion report Report
STAGE V - Off page optimization
XML Sitemap Submission Report
Manual Web Directory Submissions Report
Social Bookmarks + Social Media Report
Forum Profile Links Report
Article Creation Report
Article Submission Report
Blog Post Creation Report
Blog Post Ping to Search Engines Report
Blog RSS Feed Submission Report
Link building Report
The total SEO process from initial “Evaluation & Planning” to the
“SEO Execution” phase will roughly take around 10 weeks for
optimization of up to 25 web pages. However this duration is
subject to change based on variables like the time taken to get a
response from the client, discussions, whether any additional
content needs to be created on the site etc.
• When can you see Rankings?
Organic or Natural Search Engine rankings are achieved due to a combination of both On-Page
optimization (SEO) and Off-Page Optimization (Link Building). Realistically, you can expect to see
results for some keywords starting 4-6 weeks after the final submission. Rankings usually stabilize
after about three months after the implementation phase. However, your traffic rises continuously
since more and more search engines index more and more optimized pages of your website.
– Website will be submitted to the major free search engines and directories, including a few industry-
specific free directories.
– All our suggested keywords will have searches as determined by our tools
– We will include all keywords give by the client in the optimization if client wants post
– keyword research analysis also.
– Unethical SEO techniques will not be used in our SEO.
– None of the SEO techniques used by us will get our clients website banned.
– The SEO techniques used to optimize the site will help make your website Search Engine Crawler
– We will not carry out any changes on your website without prior approval.
– We do not give false ranking guarantees.
– It is not possible for any one to guarantee you a particular ranking on any search engine. Google and
most other search engines clearly state this on their website.
Check here - http://www.google.com/webmasters/seo.html.