1. Business Plan – baby milk bottle by : GAUTAM BUCHHA PGPSE PARTICIPANT (Business Plan prepared as a part of PGPSE submissions) AFTERSCHO ☺ OL centre for social entrepreneurship sivakamu veterinary hospital road bikaner 334001 rajasthan, india 9928423518,firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CONCEPT Baby milk feeding bottles are required whereever there is an infant. Thus there is a huge market for this. Milk requires to be pasteaurised. Milk needs to remain warm and free from bacteria. We have a plan to prepare milk feeding bottles which will keep milk free from germs / bacteria and keep it warm
3. Technology Technology has been developed for this – we shall be able to procure the technology it will keep milk bottle warm and handy. It will also keep the bottle light engough for the baby to pick it up.
4. Product components Bottle will contain a small battery / cell (of the size used in mobile), which will provide required energy to keep the bottle warm and keep it free from bacteria + plus one rod to purify milk. This rod will be used to purify milk / water for the baby. Rod will be dipped in the milk / water to make it free from bacteria Playing coloured key with bottle - the kid can play with it, coloured nipples
5. Why the product?? Whenever a person is going out of his home, the problem is how to carry milk for infants. During journey this is a problem. The number of working women is increasing. Thus this product will find its takers – as nobody wants to compromise with health of babies.
6. Manufacturing Plan The product will be manufactured in a growth centre
7. Marketing Plan Animation films will be used to promote the product and its concept. The animation films will be targetted towards women and children, this film will be widely distributed and we hope that it will help in successful lauch of the product.
8. Promotional plan We wish to offer Huggies free with our bottles. As a promotional measures, we shall also offer some other kid itms – like teethers & teddy bear free with our bottles. For this we will collaborate with other companies
9. Pricing Rs. 200 per bottle or $ 5 per bottle
10. Financial plan Expenditure : Research, Product development, Advertising, Brand building, salaries of staff, international exhibition participation, website promos, free distribution and other such expenditure : fixed expenditure of Rs. 50 Lakhs per annum
11. Revenue .... We expect to sell 5000 bottles in the first year final sale price (after deducting all sales expenses, commission, excise etc). : 100 per bottle variable expenditure : Rs. 80 per bottle (including cost of material, direct expenditure, free material etc. ) contribution per bicycle : 20
12. Target sales In the 1 st year, our target sale will be : fixed cost ; 50 Lakhs target profit : 50 Lakhs = (100 lakhs / 20) = 5000 we expect to sale 5000 bicycles in the first year. Later we expect to increase the sale @ 20% per annum.
13. Critical issues We have make the right product, make people aware of the product and have proper distribution network for this. We have to promote the product through groceries, kid item shops and paeditricians.
14. Open invitation If you are interested in working in partnership, please contact me. If you are interested in other such business plans, contact me or my class mates. Get thousands of amazing business plans – we will simply change the world. Join PGPSE and promote entrepreneurship
15. The last thought If you are really competent, brilliant, and outstanding person, why dont you become an entrepreneur, if you are incapable, in-decisive, and lacking in ideas, continue with the job you are doing – dont become entrepreneur. Promote Afterschoool Entrepreneurship clubs in your group / school / college / institutions and break the shackles of our mind.
16. THANKS.... GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND JOIN AFTERSCHOOOL NETWORK / START AFTERSCHOOOL NETWORK IN YOUR CITY [email_address] PGPSE – WORLD'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAMME IN SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP