2. About dat StructWe are an IT and Web consulting company based in Dubai with ouroff shore development center in Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai,India. We have extensive knowledge and experience in deliveringWeb Solutions for various industries.Our services are focused on Design, Driving Web traffic,improving conversion, and optimizingyour marketing spend
3. Our Profiledat Struct follows an onshore-offshore operational model, with fullfledged Offshore Development Centres based in Mumbai, Bangalore andChennai, India. Operational since 2003, the Centres have the followinghighlights:• 350+ full time employees• 100+ clients worldwide• Modular development teams• Disaster Recovery enabled• Clients spread over 7 countries
4. Who are we ?Web focused technology and back-office services company350 People
5. Web Design & Development
6. Corporate Web Design and DevelopmentWe build websites that compete in the online battle for customers. We specialize in customwebsites and web design that are built from a marketing perspective. Our websites are customdesigned to fit your firms marketing needs.Corporate Website FeaturesCompany Profile Knowledge Base News ArticleBlogSocial Media
7. Sample Corporate websites
8. Ecommerce Website FeaturesWe design custom Ecommerce website for your online storewith the ability to sell your products and services online.Payment Gateway Shopping cartProductsPromotions & OffersInternet Marketing
9. Sample Ecommerce Websites
10. TechnologyOur Expertise - PHP, .net, JavaContent management system – Wordpress, Joomla, DrupalEcommerce Platform – Prestashop, Customized Platform, Os Commerce, Big Commerce, Open Cart and Magento,
11. Ecommerce Solutions
12. Using our in house crawler (tool), we manage to collect product related information such as:•Product Image•Product Specs•Attributes•Accessories•ReviewsOnline Product CatalogueAn Example: 42PT350 42" Plasma TVProduct Description (Content)Specs Attributes Accessories
13. We shall setup the descriptions of your products and services through a network of our resources, namely:• Offshore Development Center in Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai housing over 350 employees• Over 50 content writers who are neutral writers• Graphic artists to showcase and enhance the pictorial elegance of your productsAdditionally, you will be the owner of the content that has been developed for youContent Writing
14. Internet Marketing
15. Objective - Online Marketing!BrandPromotionOnline PresenceSearch Engine VisibilityMore Visitors More Leads More ConversionWhat’ll Do?Outcome!
16. How can we target?Social MediaSEOSEMBrand Visibility& EngagementTargetedTrafficTargeted Leads /Conversions
17. Why to Choose Online Marketing?Internet being the most relied medium for searching/referring to information.(Internet - 53%, Television - 19%, Friends & Relatives 17% among all internet users)Cost effective mode for reaching your customers.Online marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meeting the eyes of an end user faster and concentrated way.Your Shop can be open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. The best medium to get a very high ROI with a small fraction of traditional advertising budgets.
18. Our Understanding – DeliverablesSEO &SMM Organic Visits Keyword Ranking Community Building Brand PromotionGoogle&Facebook PaidAdvertising: Conversion Rate CTR Leads
19. Internet MarketingWe understand that there are various ways to promote yourbrand in Internet. But nothing works best other than SEO , SEM andSMO.• SEO (Search Engine optimization)• SEM (Search Engine Marketing or PPC)• Social Media Optimization.
20. Crawling Indexing RankingSearch Engine OptimizationHow Search Engine Works?PageRankLinkingBig G uses PR tocrawl a page…
21. On-Page Content/CatalogueOptimize Crawling and Indexing Pattern (SEO Technical)dat Struct SEOLink Building & PopularityPerformance ManagementSo, what the Knights can do for youWhat dat Struct can doOnline Press ReleasesBlogging and Social MediaItsthe“WholeAct”ofSearchMarketing
22. Online Marketing/SEO Goals• Increase online visibility• # of keywords in Top search visibility zone both in SEO & PPC• # of brand mentions across internet• # of sites that talks about you• Get targeted traffic• # of visits, # of unique visitors• # pages/visit, # page views• Make your new website search engine friendly to rank well in search engines• % of pages indexed, Organic traffic share, Individual Keyword Rank• Establish your presence in social media• # of mentions in the social media space, # of blog comments, # of likes,#followers, #shares and so on…• Get more online sales• # of online purchases•Conversion rate•Average order value
23. Link Building Strategy
24. Blogging & Social Media“Online Word of Mouth”Goal: To create brand awareness and a strong online presence●Reach More People | Inform Who You Are | Engage with audience | Drive Traffic & Sales’s Social Media Strategy Could be…• Blog Set-up• Blog customization• Daily Postings• Comment Management• Blog DirectorySubmission• RSS Feed Management• Management & Tracking• Custom Fan PageCreation• Daily Wall Postings• Facebook Ad-Campaign• Facebook Store Set-up• Facebook Notes• Facebook PerformanceTracking• Custom Twitter PageDesign• Daily Tweets• Twitter Ad-Campaign• Twitter PerformanceTracking• Video submission onvideo sharing sites likeYoutube, Dailymotion,MetaCafe, Vimeo, etc withSEO friendly descriptionabout video.
26. Shopzilla.comKeyword Categorization• Generate seed terms fromgeneric keywords andmapping them acrosscategories enabling machinelearning process.Meta Description Tags:• Descriptions with 150 to 250characters• 5000 till dateMeta tag templates:• Pre-populated templateswith auto-filler of theproduct title. Thesetemplates have genericcat/sub-cat keywords andspecific long tail keywordsfor better visibility in SERPCase Study
27. 1800flowers.comStreet name harvesting• A street name is an alternatename of the product withwhich it may be searched bythe shoppers• 3800 street namesCategory descriptions• SEO-friendly 150 to 200 wordsof original content• 80 category pagesCase Study
28. Largest apparel retailer in USSEO Reporting• Weekly SERP monitoring(56000 keywords across 5domains)• Monthly keyword volumereport• Keyword classification• Keyword research andgenerationBlog articles:• Articles with 250 to 350words• 800 articles till date• Maintenance of all GAP• Coupon blogs
30. Internet Penetration in UAEUAE Total Population 8.26m (2012)YEAR Users Population % Pop. Usage Source2000 735,000 3,750,054 19.6 % ITU2003 1,110,200 3,750,054 29.6 % ITU2005 1,300,000 3,750,054 34.7 % EIM2009 3,558,000 4,798,491 74.1 % TRA2011 3,777,900 6,975,593 75.9 % ITUMain source : International Telecommunication Union(ITU)
31. UAE Online shoppersInvolvement with online shopping also increased among women in the UAE, with40% of respondents accessing the internet for online shopping in 2010, compared to33% in 20118%Source : Master Card Survey
32. Visa StudyThe Visa Report has shown that the total B2C (business to consumer) e-Commerce sales inthe UAE have grown to approximately $2 billion in 2010, which adds up to approximately55% to 60% of the total GCC e-Commerce sales.Total GCC sales are estimated to be between $3bn and $3.5bn, and are expected to reach$5bn by the end of 2011Source : Visa & IMRG
33. • Increase in quality traffic into your Web sites• Increase in the number of visitors coming to your site through search engines(Google, Yahoo, Bing etc)• Increase in your online sales & revenueBusiness Benefits Coming To You• Increase in the brand image of yourorganization, products and services• Conversion of visitors to your Web siteinto buyers• Gaining of popularity among the onlinecommunity