2. The UniversalDeclaration of Human Rights (UDHR) in 1948. Basic education must be available, accessible, acceptable and adaptable for all education plays an important role in enabling girls and women to secure other rights.
3. Importance ofeducation
4. “Poverty is the worst form of violence”“Poverty is the worst form of violence” -Mahatma Gandhi -Mahatma Gandhi
5. The ways toovercome ?
6. Improving family health Lower the child mortality rate Good hygienic habits Economic growth
7. Of the is
9. Educate a GIRL and Change the Generation See how you can make a differencein a girl’s life through the transformative Power of education
10. Women AchieversKiran bedi Homai Vyarawalla
11. Khushboo Mirza
12. HopeFor A
13. Thanking All For ur THANKING YOU Presence FOR UR PRESENCE & & PATIENS Patience