• Piya’s is a very famous jewellery brand,
now going to start a business among the
kids with some very suitable & collective
• Specialize in designing of personalized
items, such as for birthday parties,
wedding, religion ceremony, at
economical range of prices.
• Gold, Silver, Diamond, Platinum &
artificial jewelry. All types of items are
available. Different Stones are also
• Different types of items for different
types of taste.
• Light material & Stylish matters kept
on mind in the time of designing.
• Easy to use (magnet technology).
• Products are made for girls, boys &
some common items are also
• As the target
audience is 8-12
years. So, we have
to keep in mind
should be in very
Thus, they will
also interested to
keep it with them.
Price & Discount
• The price range starts from Rs.2,500
onwards for the original product. And for
the artificial products the range starts from
• 5%-10% discounts will be offered on festive
• Customers can get a flat 15% discount on
making charges for buying 2 same product.
• A gift coupon with purchase of Rs.20,000 &
onwards. It will contain an assured gift.
• The customer who will purchase more than
an aggregate product of Rs.1,00,000 in a
single year will get a flat 30% discount on
making charges for buying the next product
on that year.
Employees Good communication skills
with fluent English, Bengali &
Hindi. After selection, the
person undergoes a training
process meant for
understanding the psychology
children in a better way. Also to
convinced the guardians with
their fever. The experienced
person in any jwellery shop will
get a advantage in the time of
Value Added Services
• Own Website
• E-catalogs of designs
• Online Booking & Online Payment
• Free Polishing after 1year for the original jwellery
Core Target Audience
• The accessories are limited to the children belonging to
age group of 8-12 yrs.
• Educational Background is also considered, like English
medium, Bengali Medium or any other medium school, as
this factor influences the taste and choices of the children.
• A child who stays in a boarding school will have a different
attitude compared to the child who stay with his parents.
So, we have to keep in mind those factors.
• Monthly income of their parents should be Rs.30,000 &
above. And for the artificial jwellery the income should be
more than Rs.15,000.
Communication with the customers
• Marketing employees need to communicate with the
parents of the kids to know about their income, their
buying behavior. Mostly their taste of liking.
• Attitude of parents towards their kids also influences
the demands and desires of the kids.
(e.g.- Highly controlling parent will not let their kids to
buy anything of their own choice, supportive parent
may let their child to select the piece the kid likes).
Location of Shop
• I want to start the business in Kolkata at places-
• After 2-3years I want to make shops at all the vital cities in
India. Like Delhi, Mumbai, Channai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad,
• The front section of the shop will contain the artificial
jwellery items. And the inner section will provied the
services of original jwellery.
• Very famous
TATHOI is the
for this Kids
sectors of the
Promotion • The “jwellery sponsor” of the
popular dance show “Dance
Bangla Dance- Junior” on ZEE-
• Hoardings in front of the
popular schools in Kolkata,
some congested Bus stand.
• Adds in family TV channels,
• Title contest in RED fm.
• Giving coupon for additional
benefit by shopping in the
PIYA’s normal jwellery shop.