1) We are only given so much time: we don't own time.
2) We will give account on how we spend our time.
3) God will stretch time when we are good stewards.
Psalms 90:10 The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
2) We will have to answer how we use our finances.
3) If you are faithful in small amounts, God will trust you with more
Malachi 3:8-10) Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
(9) Ye [are] cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, [even] this whole nation.
(10) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it].