Tinsel cargo and oil company profile
by Tinsel Cargo and Oil company on Apr 23, 2011
- 844 views
Tinsel cargo and Oil Company Profile ...
Tinsel cargo and Oil Company Profile
"To be the most competitive, efficient, reliable and personalized supplier of petroleum products, that satisfy our customers while maximizing on returns to shareholders and employees. "
Tinsel cargo and Oil intends to develop herself as a fully integrated oil company commanding optimum control over the pricing of the "whole barrel' of oil from sourcing and transportation through to the importation, distribution and wholesale of the product in Kenya.
The company's ultimate objective is to be a total energy solutions provider in the country.
Tinsel cargo and Oil is a privately owned company incorporated under the Companies Act Cap.486 of the laws of Kenya. The Company is licensed to procure and market petroleum products in the domestic Kenyan market as well as for export to the neighbouring Great Lakes region in Africa.
The full range of petroleum products are marketed by the Company, these include PMS, RMS, DPK, AGO, IDO, Fuel oil and Bitumen.
Tinsel cargo and Oil commenced her operations in March 2002 and became a signatory to the Kenya Petroleum refinery ltd Agreement in May 2002. She processed her first batch of crude oil in June 2002 and at the same time became a signatory to the KPC Transport & Storage agreement enabling it to lift products directly through the KPC system.
Tinsel cargo and Oil had until recently (July 2009) spread its wings to market its products in most of the countries in the region i.e. Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC. However, at a recent Company AGM the Shareholders of the Company resolved to remove the export business from its Kenyan operation leaving the latter to focus on the Kenyan Market Sales and provision of transit handling services to its parent company,.
Tinsel cargo and Oil objectives are to engage in an efficient, responsible and profitable business whose vision is to become a key player in the Kenyan Energy Sector providing total energy solutions. The Company's strategy is to operate professionally with the aim of achieving the following:
• To develop and maintain a high standard of service to the Company's customers as well as to ensure supply and delivery of quality products while supplying value for money. To continuously improve efficiency and productivity
• To generate and maintain a sustainable cash flow from the operations and post acceptable and consistent returns on investment (ROI) for the shareholders so as to achieve investor confidence.
• To ensure that overheads are contained and a low cost base maintained without compromising the quality of services to the Company's customers.
• To encourage innovation and creativity by all employee's.
• To conduct business as a responsible corporate member of the society, abiding by the laws and regulations of the country.
TINSEL CARGO & OIL COMPANY
3RD FLOOR, SUITE 311,
MOI AVENUE, NAIROBI.
P.O. BOX 79456-00200 NAIROBI, KENYA
TELE FAX: +254-20-2229781,
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views