Using Destiny At The Dickens LmcDocument Transcript
Using Destiny at the Dickens LMC
Name: _________________________ Teacher: ______________________
HOW TO ACCESS DESTINY
• Click _____________.
• Click Programs.
• Click Internet Browsers.
• Click Internet ______________.
• Type in library.ccsd.net in the address bar of your browser.
• Scroll down to Dickens Elementary School and click on it.
HOW TO LOG IN
• Click ________ at the top right-hand part of your screen.
• The student user name is the CCSD student _____ _______________. If the number begins with a zero,
________ the zero. Student passwords are their ___________ _______________ ________________ as they
appear on the report card.
My User Name = __________________________ My Password = _____________________________
HOW TO SEARCH
• Type in your search term next to the _____________ box at the top of the screen. To go to the old-
style of Destiny, click __________ ________________ ______________ at the top right-hand corner.
Then, click the ____________________ tab and type in your search term.
HOW TO HOLD A BOOK
• Search for your book as described above. When you locate it, click on the title or on the book cover.
You will see a button that says __________ ______. Click that button.
HOW TO RENEW A BOOK
• After logging in to Destiny Quest, click Exit Destiny Quest at the _________ ___________________-
hand corner of your screen. Click the _____ ____________ tab. If your item can be renewed, click the
HOW TO RECOMMEND A BOOK
• Click on a book title or book cover and click the _______________________ button. Write your
review—with zero spelling errors and submit it.